BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] January Transfer Window

Coyle on Emnes Future and wants to extend his deal

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/14958441._I_think_he___s_a_player_the_fans_love____Owen_Coyle_on_Marvin_Emnes__Blackburn_Rovers_future/?ref=mac

Plus we have linked with Centre back Ba from Lens in France and Giles Barnes from the MLS

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not so sure about that. If anyone comes in at all it will either be on loan or a free. Our days of paying fees for players are over. We're back to where we were in about 1972.

We aren't back to 1972 as back then there wasn't the same cost to up keep Ewood never mind Brockhall.. The scamsters have really screwed us

I'm not so sure about that. If anyone comes in at all it will either be on loan or a free. Our days of paying fees for players are over. We're back to where we were in about 1972.

Well whatever fee comes in will vanish but it's the already budgeted for wages they reinvest. 10k off the books and a 5k pwk loan or free in, 5k saving and the fee trouser'd that's how it seems to be going. Operation dumb down.

Not really. Back then our owners could and were doing their best, and valued the fans. Now they simply won't and are doing their worst, and hold fans in utter contempt.

Back to the thread though. January transfer window? What a joke of a notion. We may as well not have bothered coming out of an embargo.

Ba and Barnes are free transfers I believe and From Coyle's comments I think he is more looking to extend the loan deal then sign him in the summer when on a free

They may be free transfers Chaddy but we they will need to be paid every month and Blackburn cannot afford it.

Forget it.

We are forfeit the season now. Did you not get the memo?

Haha! :lol:

We can afford it if the owners authourise it. Thats the point.

Yes, this IS the point!!

Venkys could turn our fortunes around if they decided to authorise it.

BUT THEY WON'T!!

That's why people want them out.

Christ, you are infuriating.

Haha! :lol:

Yes, this IS the point!!

Venkys could turn our fortunes around if they decided to authorise it.

BUT THEY WON'T!!

That's why people want them out.

Christ, you are infuriating.

Chirst sake, you really do think you are something special dont you?

Leader of the boycott? Oh no you are season ticket holder just like me.

Chirst sake, you really do think you are something special dont you?

Leader of the boycott? Oh no you are season ticket holder just like me.

What makes you think Venkys will authorise spending money on players? I've got nothing bar blind hope.

At the end of the day, whether you're an optimist or pessimist, venkys are not going to spend any real amount. I don't know how much Williams cost, but they're certainly not going to spend any more than circa 500k. And this would be being optimistic, realistically I think they'll spend a grand total of £0

We can afford it if the owners authourise it. Thats the point.

Chaddy. Venkys will authorise nothing. Venkys are poor owners, they are poor managers, they treat their customers with complete and utter contempt, they don't understand the industry. We can only assume that it is easy to do businesses in India which it probably is due to their caste system and virtually slave labour, but in Europe they have not got that luxury. Last year 20 milllion taken out £200,000 put in. Get real, these people if not currupt are very nearly and that is giving the benefit of the doubt.

At the end of the day, whether you're an optimist or pessimist, venkys are not going to spend any real amount. I don't know how much Williams cost, but they're certainly not going to spend any more than circa 500k. And this would be being optimistic, realistically I think they'll spend a grand total of £0

Sad thing is we have to hope it stays that way, it will be a spending of minus. Wouldn't be sad to see most go, but will only get replaced by far worse.

Archived