BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Under 18's

fantastic result well done lads,be great if we had a good run in the youth cup,get a attractive home tie and all the boycotters turn out.

Which part of not going on ewood for anything is so hard for people not to grasp ?

It includes Christmas parties weddings etc

Even if crue rocked up I still won't be going #nomoreuntiltheygo

We retained grade one status this year which lasts for three seasons unless the club voluntarily give it up - as Bolton did last season.

I heard today that the V's refused to rubber stamp a contract for one of the academies better prospects, have you any insight on this or is it merely a rumour?

I heard today that the V's refused to rubber stamp a contract for one of the academies better prospects, have you any insight on this or is it merely a rumour?

If it's the player I'm thinking of then this is something that has been on-going since very early in the season. Last I heard he still hadn't got a pro contract but don't know if that has changed recently.

Which part of not going on ewood for anything is so hard for people not to grasp ?

It includes Christmas parties weddings etc

Even if crue rocked up I still won't be going #nomoreuntiltheygo

abbey it would be brilliant if the youth team got a bigger gate than the 1st team,i know you say you are boycotting but there are plenty who boycott when they get a freebie,just imagine the shisters if the youth pulled in 9k for a game,

abbey it would be brilliant if the youth team got a bigger gate than the 1st team,i know you say you are boycotting but there are plenty who boycott when they get a freebie,just imagine the shisters if the youth pulled in 9k for a game,

Wouldn't happen. The club would put the 'Sold Out' sign on the JW lower tier - unless it was Burnley.

Well I for one had freebies for the toon and nobbers game and I refused both .

I heard today that the V's refused to rubber stamp a contract for one of the academies better prospects, have you any insight on this or is it merely a rumour?[/quote,

Is it because he's refused to sign up to thier right agent.

I heard today that the V's refused to rubber stamp a contract for one of the academies better prospects, have you any insight on this or is it merely a rumour?[/quote,

Is it because he's refused to sign up to thier right agent.

Dunno.

But it begs the question what the academy is for if we don't sign up the better players.

Archived