BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uddersfield Away

Firstly, I am just passionate diehard Rovers fan

And secondly my missus goes into Hospital for major surgery tomorrow so I will be there in Preston with her. Ok!

I hope all goes well with your wife's surgery. Sometimes football needs putting into perspective and the majority of us are guilty of forgetting this from time to time.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We certainly owe you a pasting after that daylight robbery the other week when you stole a point. Hopefully we'll show a bit more composure in front of goal this time

Your performance that day is up there with Forest's on Boxing Day for the worst I've seen this season. Surely you will be much improved this time?

We certainly owe you a pasting after that daylight robbery the other week when you stole a point. Hopefully we'll show a bit more composure in front of goal this time

Your performance that day is up there with Forest's on Boxing Day for the worst I've seen this season. Surely you will be much improved this time?

I am assuming you are on the wind up, but if not look at our results since we played you to answer your question.

Firstly, I am just passionate diehard Rovers fan

And secondly my missus goes into Hospital for major surgery tomorrow so I will be there in Preston with her. Ok!

Good luck to your good lady chaddy hope she has a successful op and a speedy recovery.

Looking at other MB's most teams supporters comment we are the worst or one of them they've seen this season so no surprise you feel the same. This club is in freefal and the team and manager reflect that.

Have to say though that whilst it's likely you'll spank us the fancy football you try and play with average players won't get you anywhere in the long run.

• Backroom

I think I'm going to this one.

Probably wouldn't have gone before Coyle came out with those comments, but they got me riled so me and my agenda will go and have a nice day out.

In the summer of 2010 we went to Huddersfield for a pre-season friendly.

At the time we were an established Premier League club that had just finished 10th the previous season, Huddersfield had just finished 6th in League One and lost out in the play-offs. 40 places difference between the two clubs in the pyramid.

Now as 2016 draws to a close Huddersfield are strong favourites to give us a good hiding, sit entrenched in the Championship top 6, playing some quality football, whilst we hurtle towards League One. Huddersfield have been getting crowds of 20,000+ this season and have a manager who has recently resisted the Bundesliga to stay with them.

And the most frustrating part is that none of it can be blamed on money, club size, infrastructure and all the rest of excuses that Cheston tries to hoodwink us with.

Up until this summer we had bigger gates than Huddersfield, a wage bill they could only dream of, a better stadium and training ground, a better squad, yet it has counted for nothing.

Huddersfield have had one thing more important than the millions we've squandered on wages. A chairman who knows what he is doing.

Archived