BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uddersfield Away

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Emnes gone back and that's not to Swansea but back to his homeland so that British fans can't suffer more of his dross ?

You've obviously not been to see him play and therefore are not entitled to say that. Emnes has a bit of class about him.

• Backroom

You've obviously not been to see him play and therefore are not entitled to say that. Emnes has a bit of class about him.

Put Simon Garner on the pitch and he'd have more class than most of our current squad. Emnes overall record shows he is a pretty poor striker, the problem we have is that if he goes there is little to no chance we get in a better replacement. Same with Marshall. We're at such a poor level that any player that isn't bottom of the barrel is suddenly streets ahead of the usual dross like Lowe, Henley, Akpan, Feeney, and so on.

If he had any class about him he wouldn't be here.. Thats how far we've fallen.

Btw have you seen where his parent club are currently

Despite his form and inconsistent attitude Marshall leaving ends up without our most capable right back/right winger/left winger. All that mainly because the others are equally as inconsistent and not up to his level of ability.

Can't get away from that so start to rebuild from the back with a capable right back even one in the ilk of Williams who is average but comfortable in his position.

If he had any class about him he wouldn't be here.. Thats how far we've fallen.

Btw have you seen where his parent club are currently

We are lucky to have him and yes, in the Premier League.

Emnes isn't bad for this division but he's not exactly the type of bloke you'd want in the trenches - or in your side when you're losing every week.

That being said, I could count on two fingers the types of character needed right now and it starts and ends with Lenihan and Conway for me. Throw in a slightly rash temperament and a loss of form for even those two and you can see our predicament with the playing staff alone*.

*I detest Coyle before someone suggests otherwise.

We are lucky to have him and yes, in the Premier League.

...check the table about to apoint third manager struggling big time...They'll be in the Championship next season...

Wake up we've been downgraded every year under these clowns..

NO one I mean NO one came out of the Barnsley game with any credit we were an absolute disgrace...

Emnes isn't bad for this division but he's not exactly the type of bloke you'd want in the trenches - or in your side when you're losing every week.

That being said, I could count on two fingers the types of character needed right now and it starts and ends with Lenihan and Conway for me. Throw in a slightly rash temperament and a loss of form for even those two and you can see our predicament with the playing staff alone*.

*I detest Coyle before someone suggests otherwise.

That's been a common theme over recent years with almost all our signings. How many of them would you be really scared of coming up against ? Like you would if John MacNamee was marking you. How many would make you keep out of their way for the game ? Would you be looking over your shoulder ? I don't think so. Too many nice lads who aren't going to grab a game by the throat.

In fact too many who don't really look like they want to be out there at all.

at the end of the day we all want rovers to win,keep your snide remarks for pms,alienating one another is just what venkys want.ps rovers to win 2-0,my lad told me its on german tv,hope i can down load.pps abbey cherry juice for gout.

Firstly, thanks for all the good Luck messages about my missus. Very much apprecticed. She is still in Hospital. Had to have a second op yesterday but recovering well now.

Must win game today.

I think today team will be:-

Steele Nyambe Greer Mulgrew Williams Feeney Evans Guthrie Conway Gallagher Graham.

Subs

Raya Brown Wharton Mahoney Emnes Akpan Bennett

I hope doesnt play Gallagher or Emnes on the left wing. Dont mind for a game or 2. But I think it hasnt worked good enough.

Think Emnes is better coming off the bench

Archived