BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys London Ltd Accounts

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expected a mixed bag of responses to the post and another poster is perhaps the only one looking at it from a different perspective.

I have to forcefully reiterate I despise all they have done. I despise the fact they are still at the club.

I stand by the post and I stand by the comments I posted re Derek Shaw. It seems that everything he said to me during that call was absolutely spot on.

BRFC and Venkys have been raped and pillaged for every cent by any number of people. It looks as though that might well have stopped for the time being !

you are joking 1864?

I think it smacks of someone in a position trying to justify their existence by saying '' its crap but we think we might just have turned a corner .They have accepted their mistakes and this time I think they might just get it right''

Little do they know that they are in the middle of Hampton Court Maze and that corner they have just turned you might be surprised to finds leads to another corner and then another.

This ''momentum''???? When in Venkys reign have we ever had momentum???

Its a complete sham. If staying quiet and in the background and selling anything with a value is continuing to back the Club then yes they are doing. Its just that the ''momentum'' that creates is downwards at an increasingly faster rate.

Wake up you fool ....... the precipice is within view.

Good job he didn't need any garage shelves as it must have been the patter of a salesman on that blower !

Only joking but surely we'll be saying the same thing next year about the next set of VLL accounts. Oh it's ok we are in league 1 we have no players of value and the debt has increased again but the losses have gone down 10 mill after the last set of sales and the wage bill has gone down 2 mill. The plan is going well........

I expected a mixed bag of responses to the post and another poster is perhaps the only one looking at it from a different perspective.

I have to forcefully reiterate I despise all they have done. I despise the fact they are still at the club.

I stand by the post and I stand by the comments I posted re Derek Shaw. It seems that everything he said to me during that call was absolutely spot on.

BRFC and Venkys have been raped and pillaged for every cent by any number of people. It looks as though that might well have stopped for the time being !

Venkys raped lol they're the rapists along with those they got in bed with.. BRFC raped yes

Do you mean this post?

Surely at some point you have to realise it isn't getting better?

Well tell that to the few thousand who still dont get it. Venkys have destroyed the club, and continue to do so, but yet still a few wanting to believe otherwise

Briefish update on this:

Asked my accountants to review the accounts of which i hope they do over the weekend and knock a bit of a spreadsheet up especially concerning my own matters raised previously.

Hoping to get it within a week for the supporters meeting so i can sort of run through the advisors/accountants thoughts.

Hopefully one of two of the resident accountants can do the same, four pairs of eyes are better than one etc.

Briefish update on this:

Asked my accountants to review the accounts of which i hope they do over the weekend and knock a bit of a spreadsheet up especially concerning my own matters raised previously.

Hoping to get it within a week for the supporters meeting so i can sort of run through the advisors/accountants thoughts.

Hopefully one of two of the resident accountants can do the same, four pairs of eyes are better than one etc.

That's a great idea and fair play to you.

Briefish update on this:

Well done. I'd ask mine to have a look but doing well to get hold of him at all.

Coming from Derek Shaw who himself allegedly altered the Berg contract then tried to pass the buck and whatever the truth of it he ended up costing the club a million or two. Now suing it himself in an effort for more money no doubt. Obviously we don't know what he said in a phone call because it was only alluded to but he's gone now so maybe a good time to put some meat on the bones ?

If it's about contracts for the likes of Murphy, Etuhu and Best Philipl told us how that might pan out the min they signed. If Venkys have had to pay for those atrocious pieces of business conducted by the people who proved failures already and orchestrated our relegation then i hope they have been pillaged financially. Except they haven't though the club has.

Just read an article about this episode and why Karen Silk resigned on this site--- http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/misery-at-blackburn-rovers-leaked-documents-reveal-harrowing-details-of-the-indian-rule-at-riverside

Shebby actually refers to Shaw and Agnew as "crooks" and goes on to say that relegation was deliberate.

All courtesy of Glen of course but nice to see some interest elsewhere. No suggestion of libel action from anyone!

Just read an article about this episode and why Karen Silk resigned on this site--- http://www.sportskeeda.com/football/misery-at-blackburn-rovers-leaked-documents-reveal-harrowing-details-of-the-indian-rule-at-riverside

Shebby actually refers to Shaw and Agnew as "crooks" and goes on to say that relegation was deliberate.

All courtesy of Glen of course but nice to see some interest elsewhere. No suggestion of libel action from anyone!

Libel or slander can only be an outcome when someone is telling untruths. We can clearly see here, by the lack of such action, that this is all perfectly true.

I have always stressed to the players that thing crops up in football, he added.

But when they are on the field they should have that concentration to play their best football, and thats what they can control.

They might hear this and that, but they have to focus on the football and take it from there."

Above is from Coyle in the LT

Could he be alluding to administration rumours? Players and staff would hear about these around the club.

Somethings happening at the top didn't Marshall say that or something similar to the Ipswich journo ?

Yes Marshall said that something is happening at the top of the club, that needs resolving.

Lots of things pointing to March 2017 being a crunch point.

That wasn't how I read Marshall's comments. I interpreted it as him saying that it wasn't right at the top of the club and that needed sorting before the club could ever progress. I.e. the owners and their naïve/crooked way of operating this club which will always hold it back.

I'm yet to see anything that really suggests an imminent major event at the club, other than the exhaustion of saleable assets and the possibility that once Marshall is sold, along with Graham, Evans and Lenihan then there will be nothing left to cash in on.

I think the fact Senior mentioned Admin is quite revealing seeing as every other little soundbite that comes out is everything is fine, owners committed financially etc, no need to sell players. Surely he'd have been briefed not to mention anything like that yet he all but admitted Vs funding is basically keeping the club from the rocks.

Nobody has spoken like that before as Charlie and the boys all try and paint a pic of money coming in to build the club back up, We know that's bull but it's never been admitted before by a so called club official how serious the situation is.

If the funding has virtually dried up, well .......

Though if i had to put money on it i think it would go on the downgrade scenario and'new model' of Rovers run on a 5 mill budget and low paid players with the idea of selling on home produced and recycled freebies. Plenty pointers to that and fits agents and Venkys criteria perfectly.

I have just been reading the transfer thread and there is a posting or two about Lowe not being offered an extended contract. I am pretty sure that they just can't afford to do so. As mentioned he will be on big money, so with a "signing on fee" plus his agent fee, based on his new wages and contract term, it will be a decent wedge. Couple that with no business this window and we may well be on the very edge. I have thought for a while that we will see reports of players wages, not being paid, before the end of the season. I genuinely believe that will happen.

I have just been reading the transfer thread and there is a posting or two about Lowe not being offered an extended contract. I am pretty sure that they just can't afford to do so. As mentioned he will be on big money, so with a signing on fee" plus his agent fee, based on his new wages and contract term, it will be a decent wedge. Couple that with no business this window and we may well be on the very edge. I have thought for a while that we will see reports of players wages, not being paid, before the end of the season. I genuinely believe that will happen.

I genuinely believe it's already happening, apparently as someone posted they were paid late in December.

It's the PAYE/VAT bill I hope gets us so HMRC can advertise it in the gazette. Keep watching!

I've felt for six months that things don't add up, I'm still awaiting the two accountants to come back to me on the accounts and there own thoughts in comparison to previous years etc.

Also asked an IP I know to see if he has heard any rumours.

Not sure if anyone saw the L1 60% turnover cap post I made in the fa cup thread, could be very awakening and a troublesome summer if we get there. Or you could as AL has done just call it b/s and put me on ignore :)

• Backroom

That wasn't how I read Marshall's comments. I interpreted it as him saying that it wasn't right at the top of the club and that needed sorting before the club could ever progress. I.e. the owners and their naïve/crooked way of operating this club which will always hold it back.

I'm yet to see anything that really suggests an imminent major event at the club, other than the exhaustion of saleable assets and the possibility that once Marshall is sold, along with Graham, Evans and Lenihan then there will be nothing left to cash in on.

Don't think we'd get much for Evans or Lenihan tbh. Few hundred grand at most? Might get £750k-£1m for Graham. We really have exhausted all saleable assets, and by appointing this appalling manager Venky's are making our remaining saleable assets look a lot worse than they actually are. Genius.

If I buy a house and take out a mortgage to do so, then I am committing to the costs of that house for the duration of my ownership. Mortgage repayments, interest payments, utility bills, council tax and all the rest. I know what I'm getting myself in for and accept that these are payments I have to make otherwise I will lose ownership of the house.

I wouldn't consider that to be investing in the property. In the meantime as long as all the bills are paid on time I could leave the house to fall to pieces through neglect and a lack of spending on maintenance.

Real investment would be spending beyond the essential bills to maintain or improve the property. A new roof, new windows and doors, a new garden, new kitchen etc.

That is investment, because it is going beyond the essential bare minimum spending that I would have to cover, and using my money to carry out improvements, both to make the place better and to add value to it.

Compare to Rovers under Venkys. The total of their 'investment' is keeping things ticking over and doing the bare minimum to ensure the place isn't seized by the bailiffs or boarded up. These are commitments they signed up to in 2010 and contracts they have dished out since then.

I don't call that investment, and no amount of Cheston or Senior repeating multi-million pound figures in the media will change that.

If I buy a house and take out a mortgage to do so, then I am committing to the costs of that house for the duration of my ownership. Mortgage repayments, interest payments, utility bills, council tax and all the rest. I know what I'm getting myself in for and accept that these are payments I have to make otherwise I will lose ownership of the house.

I wouldn't consider that to be investing in the property. In the meantime as long as all the bills are paid on time I could leave the house to fall to pieces through neglect and a lack of spending on maintenance.

Real investment would be spending beyond the essential bills to maintain or improve the property. A new roof, new windows and doors, a new garden, new kitchen etc.

That is investment, because it is going beyond the essential bare minimum spending that I would have to cover, and using my money to carry out improvements, both to make the place better and to add value to it.

Compare to Rovers under Venkys. The total of their 'investment' is keeping things ticking over and doing the bare minimum to ensure the place isn't seized by the bailiffs or boarded up. These are commitments they signed up to in 2010 and contracts they have dished out since then.

I don't call that investment, and no amount of Cheston or Senior repeating multi-million pound figures in the media will change that.

Or you could always do what most men do. Find a woman you don't like and buy her a house! :)

Archived