SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Baffling Quotes Since Venkys Takeover

Madon

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Madon said:

Not to late.. it's work in progress, just doing it as and when I get chance.

I've had an offer of help too so that may speed things up a bit! 

Ok I got it!

First one is a Coyle quote when asked about training routines.

Second one is by Senior during the transfer window after a call from his wife.

Promises to be good Madon!

Thinking back to the Brighton game, didn't coyle say after the game along the lines of steve kean;

"If Brighton hadn't scored, we'd have won 2-0 and our fans would be going home happy tonight" after we got beat 3-2?

5 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Saying that though, Senior is setting himself up for a huge fail should we go down and not spend a penny in January.

I don't think he will be that bothered, Plenty of other fools in football to move on to, that are taken in by the gift of the gab

Senior is here to prepare for the future and the future is league 1. He won't commit to 10k pwk contracts when they want 5k pwk players. Summer downgrade the likes of which only Blackpool have done in recent years, double drop get your money on it.

‘Our goals are simple,’ says Venkatesh Rao, 45, who co-owns the VH Group with brother Balaji, 38, and sister Anuradha.

‘We want to keep the fans happy and make the club better.

‘As and when required, we will invest, in a responsible way, but let me be clear: money will not be a problem. I am not going to promise specific figures but if we need to spend £5m on something, we’ll spend it. If we need £10m, £15m, £20m, we’ll do it. We won’t compromise on quality. We are prepared to spend a lot over time

• 2 weeks later...

Archived