BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Talksport Jim White

1 hour ago, Pete1981 said:

Thanks for sharing pal.

Refreshing to hear us on the mainstream again, let's just hope this continues way after the UTD game at the weekend...

Jim White did appear to be avoiding the Anderson/Kean connection by putting the blame squarely at the door of Venky's chicken farm in Pune.

Regardless, it can only be a positive thing - well done to the Rovers fan caller who nailed all the important issues!  

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MCMC1875 said:

Well the cat's well and truly out of the bag now!

Looks like there's a divorce on the cards.....question is, which partner will be leaving the marital home and who will we be left with???

:brfc:

If I had to choose between Anderson/Kentaro/ SEM et al remaining at the club and Raos/Venkys remaining as owners, the answer is blindingly obvious, don't you think.

That was brilliant, just listened to it.

Great to hear that Jim White and talksport are "coming for Venkys". Surprised me that. Remember, cos I do, that this is the same station that had Anderson on and allowed him to explain away the Agents fee in the Rochina transfer (just in case, it was £1.5m, Rochina cost a mere £400k). Let's also not forget how far Mr Andersons "reach" went (he's "retired" now of course). Perhaps Talksport will have a "daily Rovers", like they have a "daily Arsenal"? In Jim we trust eh? Then again he's probably been told to Stfu.

Ian B spoke very well as ever, top man. David was absolutely fantastic. 

There's a lot going on. A lot of noise all of a sudden about our club.

We must crank things up wherever possible. Keep the pressure on. Run on the pitch, sky dive off Thwaites tower, hold up a red card for 60 seconds, boycott, sing songs. Do whatever you want to, but let's not make it easy for them....

After all, they're certainly not making it easy for us are they.

David deserves a medal for putting up with the prick gobing of over the top and mostly over powering him. He needs to be a spokesman for WAR, very impressive.

If Owen is such a great man, he would step down and spill the beans. I like Lambert but i expected more from him. One thing with Coyle going he would be able to talk and not worry about his next employer because he isn't going to have one.

1 hour ago, TBTF said:

I don't get this point.

JA promotes his client to Venkys as manager and his son as a player. He gets very well paid by idiots who know nothing about football. Its sharp practice but how is it illegal?

It's not about legality (not this part of it anyway). It's about conflict of interest and breach of FA rules on ownership.

Thought Battersby was good and straight to the point. Battersby didn't want to talk about Kentaro or Anderson or other agents companies as He doesn't want go down the road where he leaves his self open to a lawsuit from them.

Dave was superb and got his points in and he was allowed to aswell which I was surprise by. I was very interested by the money trail he spoke off. Is there any more news on this? is it cover anywhere else? also interest by the dual ownership thing and after reading this part on the Venkys out website, it deffo could be true and a possible

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Thought Battersby was good and straight to the point. Battersby didn't want to talk about Kentaro or Anderson or other agents companies as He doesn't want go down the road where he leaves his self open to a lawsuit from them.

Dave was stupid 

Dave was stupid??

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Dave was superb and got his points in and he was allowed to aswell which I was surprise by. I was very interested by the money trail he spoke off. Is there any more news on this? is it cover anywhere else? also interest by the dual ownership thing and after reading this part on the Venkys out website, it deffo could be true and a possible

That's bollocks Chaddy, linking Anderson with the appointment of Kean and the recruitment of Miles does not leave himself open to a lawsuit, it is factually correct.

Just now, sirobozne said:

That's bollocks Chaddy, liking Anderson with the appointment of Kean and the recruitment of Miles does not leave himself open to a lawsuit, it is factually correct.

But Battersby doesn't want to a risk of anything of it happening. don't take risk. Plus don't forget he has his investment group which he has to protect

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

also interest by the dual ownership thing and after reading this part on the Venkys out website, it deffo could be true and a possible

Good spot chadderton, what with Keans Agent appointing the criminally inexperienced Kean, brokering the sale of the club for both parties, the agents useless "footballer" of a son getting a contract, it might just be true.

Then there's the Coyle appointment, the introduction of clowns like Singh and Senior, appointments of two hats like Agnew and Shaw into positions way way above their capacity. The complete inability to make a quick decision on anything ever. The fact they said they had no interest in football when they bought the club, the fact they haven't been to Ewood for 3 years. The fact they don't speak, don't give an apparent damn. I wouldn't know they existed, I wouldn't know that they know BRFC continues to exist.

And yet they still won't sell. Cause it's clearly not entirely their decision to do so.

And when the FA get their act together, which they must surely do, they've been ordered to, and investigate our football club, I mean an open the books investigation into the money trail and just who really does own Blackburn Rovers; then the walls will come tumbling down.

Right now we're entering the self preservation society stage - Talksport practically broke ranks today and went first. who's next I wonder?

Just now, bob fleming said:

Good spot chadderton, what with Keans Agent appointing the criminally inexperienced Kean, brokering the sale of the club for both parties, the agents useless "footballer" of a son getting a contract, it might just be true.

Then there's the Coyle appointment, the introduction of clowns like Singh and Senior, appointments of two hats like Agnew and Shaw into positions way way above their capacity. The complete inability to make a quick decision on anything ever. The fact they said they had no interest in football when they bought the club, the fact they haven't been to Ewood for 3 years. The fact they don't speak, don't give an apparent damn. I wouldn't know they existed, I wouldn't know that they know BRFC continues to exist.

And yet they still won't sell. Cause it's clearly not entirely their decision to do so.

And when the FA get their act together, which they must surely do, they've been ordered to, and investigate our football club, I mean an open the books investigation into the money trail and just who really does own Blackburn Rovers; then the walls will come tumbling down.

Right now we're entering the self preservation society stage - Talksport practically broke ranks today and went first. who's next I wonder?

Don't you think that is exactly why the rumours of 63 million pound asking price has suddenly come about? that's my thoughts. 

Somewhere in Cockfosters, Barnet the heat is getting hot to handle.

• Backroom
Just now, bob fleming said:

Nah, I don't see it. 

20 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Glens blogs under "Rovers Revisited"?

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Don't you think that is exactly why the rumours of 63 million pound asking price has suddenly come about? that's my thoughts. 

Somewhere in Cockfosters, Barnet the heat is getting hot to handle.

£63m!!! I'd love to see where that came from. Yes, I've read it on here. Laughable. Absolutely laughable. It's not worth 63p.

2 hours ago, Hasta said:

I agree Battersby was deliberately picking what topics he spoke about and steered clear, which may be a wise move.

However when the JA involvement does become suspect illegal is when you take your post, his "interview" and re-read the JW leaked letter about the board no longer signing off the transfers.

The crafty gits have navigated around all this somehow it seems otherwise they would have been brought to book regardless of the spineless in the pocket FA. They've got the loons on some watertight contract i reckon and with conflict of interest in nearly everything they've been involved in they've obviously dotted the right i's and crossed the right t's.

Morally corrupt but most of football is and only when people start squealing and proving it will the house of cards fall but the barestewards have had years to cover their tracks sadly.

Just now, tomphil said:

The crafty gits have navigated around all this somehow it seems otherwise they would have been brought to book regardless of the spineless in the pocket FA. They've got the loons on some watertight contract i reckon and with conflict of interest in nearly everything they've been involved in they've obviously dotted the right i's and crossed the right t's.

Morally corrupt but most of football is and only when people start squealing and proving it will the house of cards fall but the barestewards have had years to cover their tracks sadly.

Yep and the alleged siphoning of millions.

Just now, tomphil said:

The money trail must get sussed out one day and i bet there is a Brunei account busting at the seems. Just wonder who it actually gets divided up between i reckon that would be really interesting :o

Found it very interesting on the radio where it has to be proved the last four steps and Dave could name the last 7! :tu:

The cards are about to fold on Jerome Anderson, Grothe, Huber and Indoo.

All anyone has to do is add up the revenue and player sales totals since they trapped up, deduct player purchases and if any one can fathom were the money went they are geniuses, even after taking into account players wages.

The agents fees (disclosed ones) are even harder to fathom.

FA hang your collective heads in shame.

David spoke very well despite White trying to talk over him regarding a very minor point of boycotting.

Good steady and controlled speech from Ian Battersby. Good sound from the Northern Irish fan.

But what an awful radio programme. If I were dictator of UK I would ban such programmes as this to protect the citizens of UK from becoming brain-dead.

Just now, bazza said:

David spoke very well despite White trying to talk over him regarding a very minor point of boycotting.

Good steady and controlled speech from Ian Battersby. Good sound from the Northern Irish fan.

But what an awful radio programme. If I were dictator of UK I would ban such programmes as this to protect the citizens of UK from becoming brain-dead.

I drove a white van years ago and as soon as i stopped i never listened to the station again. I know why they call it a white van mans station as you need something on in the background whilst your jumping in and out but get sick of repeat crap tunes and adverts on local stations so Talkshite fits the bill. Any other time it makes your ears bleed.

Seen a lot of stuff from Man U fans about this today so at least we know cockneys are now aware of our plight.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Found it very interesting on the radio where it has to be proved the last four steps and Dave could name the last 7! :tu:

The cards are about to fold on Jerome Anderson, Grothe, Huber and Indoo.

Which I believe was presented to the footballing authorities if I'm not mistaken? 

Archived