BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Talksport Jim White

white also had a go at the walker trust who i blame 100 per cent for selling the club to the venkys,and introducing ja to ewood.another thing on the trust they stopped paying the 3 million jack laid aside for the rovers years earlier,if we had this yearly payment there would not have been a debt.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Neal said:

Which I believe was presented to the footballing authorities if I'm not mistaken? 

Indeed i believe the group filled in the likes of the FA and Scudamore in particular with the blanks.

Sterling effort from the brilliant individuals who have been working ever so hard on things for five years.

3 hours ago, A cup of beans said:

Thanks, Pete. Heart warming listen. Dave (once more) nails the truth and did brilliantly shoe horning some in as White tried to blab and steer off topic.

Bravo.

As for White, f# him. He's not our saviour. His attention will be elsewhere and I'll be surprised if Rovers are even mentioned in the near future.

I've always hated White. Comes across as such a slimy prat. Surprised his show went in on Venkys today, but it's good for us going into Sunday to get a bit of spotlight in the media. If the scumbag can bring a bit more attention to our cause then I'm all for that. #VenkysOut

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

But Battersby doesn't want to a risk of anything of it happening. don't take risk. Plus don't forget he has his investment group which he has to protect

If he's not prepared to take risks, he shouldn't be on Talksport telling our story. The whole story needs to be told and if he isn't prepared to do it he should let someone else do it.

To me, there can't be a coincidence between the timing of this attack by Talksport on Venkys and the fact that Senior coming in has put Coils job at risk.

Surely this is a planned strategy by those that placed Coil at the club to put the heat back on venkys rather than their man.

Why can't the FA see this?

Just now, OJRovers said:

To me, there can't be a coincidence between the timing of this attack by Talksport on Venkys and the fact that Senior coming in has put Coils job at risk.

Surely this is a planned strategy by those that placed Coil at the club to put the heat back on venkys rather than their man.

I've been saying the same all day without putting it so eloquently.  I'm sure someone planted that Coyle Under Fire story in the Mail and I'm equally sure someone initiated that programme today.  I think our club has landed smack bang in the middle of another civil war!

Just now, Jimmy612 said:

I've been saying the same all day without putting it so eloquently.  I'm sure someone planted that Coyle Under Fire story in the Mail and I'm equally sure someone initiated that programme today.  I think our club has landed smack bang in the middle of another civil war!

When did it ever stop? http://venkysout.com/3rd-party-involvement/

Echos of Keans time and programme boy was allegedly planting stories whilst encouraging people to focus attention on Venkys. We know now it wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference and neither will this. For all we know Venkys are happy to take the rap as it'll hardly bother them in India they have been happy to be portrayed as idiots all along.

This time though the civil war might finally bring about a meltdown of some sort but only the money trail will finally ruin it for the whole lot of them. Club will be ruined first though and the money gone forever.

• Backroom
9 minutes ago, OJRovers said:

The FA probably know more than all of us. 

Hope you are all well, I have had a lovely 6 month break from Rovers but I must admit, the painful slow death and circus has really angered me of late.

I had to log on after hearing the Talksport show...apart from the fantastic input from David, all what was left was a load of paint by numbers brainwashing! In my opinion, Jim White is just pushing an agenda, and not even skilfully so. No depth to what he is saying at all, just trying to embed a simple catch phrase - over and over again.  To me, he is protecting the interests of someone else and it seems like panic stations, so without a shadow of doubt, something is seriously afoot.  I also believe he is undoubtedly sending a direct message on behalf of certain parties because 6000 miles and countless unanswered phonecalls are very tough barriers to overcome (hence the "We are coming for you Venkys" repeated).  I also don't think that the very recent mass blocking spree is a coincidence in the slightest (can't be having a light shone on any factual information that goes against the media mob's P.O.V's now can we?).  Most probably, this is someone's idea of a tactical masterclass or final throw of the dice...either way, it's about to get messy.

For a good example of media brainwashing, see this link.

https://youtu.be/mCV5XWiW6gc

Just now, Pedro said:

Hope you are all well, I have had a lovely 6 month break from Rovers but I must admit, the painful slow death and circus has really angered me of late.

I had to log on after hearing the Talksport show...apart from the fantastic input from David, all what was left was a load of paint by numbers brainwashing! In my opinion, Jim White is just pushing an agenda, and not even skilfully so. No depth to what he is saying at all, just trying to embed a simple catch phrase - over and over again.  To me, he is protecting the interests of someone else and it seems like panic stations, so without a shadow of doubt, something is seriously afoot.  I also believe he is undoubtedly sending a direct message on behalf of certain parties because 6000 miles and countless unanswered phonecalls are very tough barriers to overcome (hence the "We are coming for you Venkys" repeated).  I also don't think that the very recent mass blocking spree is a coincidence in the slightest (can't be having a light shone on any factual information that goes against the media mob's P.O.V's now can we?).  Most probably, this is someone's idea of a tactical masterclass or final throw of the dice...either way, it's about to get messy.

For a good example of media brainwashing, see this link.

https://youtu.be/mCV5XWiW6gc

Knowing Dave a bit i had to laugh when Jim White said he was better resourced and quite rudely/patronizing told him to support the team and leave it to Jim to sort... ffs Dave is another individual who is working wonders for the last few years.

I just listened to it. 

The guy that came on first, so sad, a guy that bleeds blue and white just distraught at what has happened. Whilst I respect Jim White saying "We'll go after Venkys", I'm sure they are quaking in their boots. Media representation is great but I fear it's too late for us.

I don't hate Coyle quite as much as everyone else, and I do think we have been painfully unlucky on several occasions this year. There is still hope we can stay in this division at least.

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

Give it 2 weeks and all this will be long forgotten. 

The old me would've chastised such cynicism but unfortunately now I agree 100%, all yesterday was; marketing for Sunday's coverage.  

Thanks for those who have put the clips on to here, I found Jim Whites part in it all very bizarre! David (who was excellent) said on a couple of occasions we dont believe that it is just Venkys at the helm and when getting into the crux of these details White was desperate to talk over / avoid these points. 

I know I sound ungrateful and defeatist but why wouldn't people in the media listen to us and put up this fight 3/4 years ago, before the debts imploded, whilst we still had some talented playing assets and potentially still have a chance coming out the other side if the media could "drive out Venkys"

I just get the feeling that there has been a fallout within the Blackburn Rovers pilfering pyramid and the agrieved are using friends in the media to turn on previous chums now the cash has completely dried up!!

7 hours ago, Fraserkirky said:

I just listened to it. 

The guy that came on first, so sad, a guy that bleeds blue and white just distraught at what has happened. Whilst I respect Jim White saying "We'll go after Venkys", I'm sure they are quaking in their boots. Media representation is great but I fear it's too late for us.

I don't hate Coyle quite as much as everyone else, and I do think we have been painfully unlucky on several occasions this year. There is still hope we can stay in this division at least.

I'm quite sure Coyle was 'unlucky' at Bolton, Wigan and Houston, too. An unlucky manager is the worst sort. The last chance of him going has probably now passed, and we are on a collision course with League One.

Jim White suddenly turns on Venky's after 6 years of attacking the fans, blaming fans for just about everything wrong at the club. 

Jim White doesn't allow David to put the blame at the door of agents or 3rd party ownership. In fact, whether he gets close to agents, he is deflected with stand out comments like "I'm going after Venky's!".

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but it sounds like a power struggle to me.

Just now, J*B said:

Jim White suddenly turns on Venky's after 6 years of attacking the fans, blaming fans for just about everything wrong at the club. 

Jim White doesn't allow David to put the blame at the door of agents or 3rd party ownership. In fact, whether he gets close to agents, he is deflected with stand out comments like "I'm going after Venky's!".

Completely agree, I only listened first thing this morning but it was all very bizarre and a bit out of the blue.

Just now, J*B said:

It's horrible. It has changed my view on football as a whole. I used to love soccer Saturday back in the day but I cannot bring my self to watch it now or even motd. 

All I am thinking is - who has told him to say that, is that a cover up for x, why is he dodging the question on x. 

Bradeagle PI - but being a conspiracy theorist takes the innocent enjoyment out the game, and until the fun returns, I won't return. 

It's all due to the fact Man Utd are playing and that was a big catchment on radio. Good to hear Ian and David air views and facts but at the end of the day it was all about Jim White entertaining on his programme. 

Sadly nothing more will come of it.

Just now, Cherry Blue said:

It's all due to the fact Man Utd are playing and that was a big catchment on radio. Good to hear Ian and David air views and facts but at the end of the day it was all about Jim White entertaining on his programme. 

Sadly nothing more will come of it.

It is a strange one because during the week I would have begged to differ. In the week when coyle was seemingly on the ropes, I thought it a was very bizarre timing to sack a manager from the owners perspective. Just before a massive game in front of a global audience the last thing they would have wanted. The pundits would have pulled them to pieces.

However media attention has now been deviated by the SEM juggernaut directly to venky's and I cannot figure out why. Something is bubbling.

Archived