BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Guardian article on 6 years of Ewood hurt.

Just now, perthblue02 said:

It seems , like the talkshite piece they are missing (or avoiding ) mentioning a key ingredient to the Blackburn Rovers 2010 scam project

Looking to re-write history before the crash and then recriminations?

I've got a bad feeling about this, chewy.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Pretty much spot on that article. An accurate and sobering synopsis with no conspiracy theory nonsense about non existent Co-ownership. 

Just quoting this for later posterity.

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Pretty much spot on that article. An accurate and sobering synopsis with no conspiracy theory nonsense about non existent Co-ownership. 

If and when you need those trees clearing so you can see the woods Rev i'm your man :lol:

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I think you'll find it does exist but not on paper... 

"A £26 million investment for a group of companies worth billions was hardly a big gamble. If it failed, it failed. The worst the Desai family could experience was a little embarrassment."

Taken from an article from the Independent about four years ago. One of many startling reminders about what Rovers means to them from a business point of view, despite what they mean to us as supporters.

If anybody STILL thinks our only option is to stick with Venkys, the rationale should be blatantly obvious by now - Venkys are not investing and, since the money isn't there, we may as well have owners who are skint but care.

3 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Agree Rev. All very factual and not full of emotional ranting. Just says it as it is. It is just depressing to see it all laid bare again. That bit about the FA from Battersby was very much  on the money I thought. These suits have a lot to answer for ....oh and we just happen to have an FA member sat in our Directors box. I don't know how that goon can sleep at night

It does at last seem (what effing took so long???) that one or two nationals are waking up to our cause eg Guardian, Talksport. Whilst it might not lead anywhere the protest groups/WAR whatever really need to latch on and ensure that people like Jim White are held to account. He made some very big claims about coming for Venkys. That radio station cannot be allowed to let the matter drop. It needs to be followed through.

The comments below the article are very supportive of our plight. Even two Burnley fans having genuine sympathy.

The comments are about bad ownership throughout the modern game in England and agreeing that the FA are useless.

Archived