SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Balaji Rao phone call audio

RV Blue

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Where is the proof that it is legitimate?

Don't bl00dy listen to it or post if you think its fake, simple as that.

You seem intent on questioning everything posted and breaking the posting speed record in the process, its boring.

There are a few people on here, who know for definite it is legitimate. If certain people decide to not believe it then that's fine. No proof will be offered, as the person who made the call, wants to remain anonymous, simple as that.

Just now, Gav said:

Don't bl00dy listen to it or post if you think its fake, simple as that.

You seem intent on questioning everything posted and breaking the posting speed record in the process, its boring.

Don't read my posts or respond if they are boring. 

It is any fans right not to to just unquestioningly believe everything that is posted online. Particularly when there is absolutely no proof that it is real. 

Sounds legit. Well done to the caller.

Amazing that he can't bother his barrel to spend one day in Blackburn. Might they be worried about their security?

A mans promise, that he will provide funds for new players or that the will keep any money that comes in from player sales, in the club ?

It is any fans right not to to just unquestioningly believe everything that is posted online. Particularly when there is absolutely no proof that it is real. 

Ring Balaji to check then, his mobile number has been out in the twitter world for a while. If you do you had best record it as we wont believe you

I dont actually know if i can bring myself to listen to that again. Its quite embarassing tbh and it all sounds pretty obvious they dont care and are happy to just bull there way through it knowing full well TM probably will only see/speak to them a handful of times in his career at rovers. The 300/400 mill comment was the 'Im saying this to keep him happy as I will never speak to him in the near future, that will keep him happy blah blah". Then when it gets down to a budget in the summer cheston and senior will deal with TM and say sorry mate making costs like it or find a new club.

Were a brand to them, nothing else. They get to tell there mates they own a professional footy club.

(Good work who ever did this btw. Was a nice insight for all us fans, seeing as we never hear from them).

20 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Where is the proof that it is legitimate?

Well what kick or benefit has he got to get out of this for lying? none. I think we should take the type of fans that have come out on here to back the anonymous caller as gold, because who on this forum will benefit or get a kick out of it. And tbf to the call its not really done any harm has it, fans are getting to these lengths because they would like to hear a voice from our "owners". They bring these types of thing on themselves.

And just how would you expect it to be proven? Do you want a certificate of authenticity from Balaji himself!

Just now, ruggles1995 said:

I dont actually know if i can bring myself to listen to that again. Its quite embarassing tbh and it all sounds pretty obvious they dont care and are happy to just bull there way through it knowing full well TM probably will only see/speak to them a handful of times in his career at rovers. The 300/400 mill comment was the 'Im saying this to keep him happy as I will never speak to him in the near future, that will keep him happy blah blah". Then when it gets down to a budget in the summer cheston and senior will deal with TM and say sorry mate making costs like it or find a new club.

Were a brand to them, nothing else. They get to tell there mates they own a professional footy club.

(Good work who ever did this btw. Was a nice insight for all us fans, seeing as we never hear from them).

The 300-400 mill line, I took that as he had already put that amount into the club?

After listening again and I know it may be unpopular but to me they have been conned and shafted (along with us)

Just now, perthblue02 said:

Ring Balaji to check then, his mobile number has been out in the twitter world for a while. If you do you had best record it as we wont believe you

So it has been out on twitter and he hasn't changed it even though I would imagine others have called it. Mmm. Have you called it to verify it was indeed his number? 

Just now, PLJPB said:

And just how would you expect it to be proven? Do you want a certificate of authenticity from Balaji himself!

No, just a better explanation than the caller got his number off Twitter. 

Cool. 

If it is legitimate, it is very interesting indeed. 

Interesting on many levels, for instance,

How much does Balaji get told by the owners,

does Balai know what gets spent or recouped on transfers,

does Balaji actually know or care who is employed to manage the team,

does Balaji know about the protests,

the list goes on and on

Just now, Jbizzle said:

Jesus Christ.... I find it hilarious that so many groups and the media couldn't get a word out of the owners and then this...

That's the incredible thing about it. So many people, including Jim White on the Radio last week, have made out that Venky's are not available and do not speak. The caller managed to get Balaji at the first time of asking and had a good few minutes with him on the phone. What is an agency wants to make out that what Venky's are doing, when in reality Blaji at least is contactable and as everyone can hear, he is offering to meet up in London. Also he states that the regenerated money can be kept and used, so perhaps the £30 plus million brought in from sales over the last 18 months has gone to agents, not to the, so called owners. Just a thought!

The media, our board, our managers, but some fan got his number off Twitter :) Funny alright. 

What about the "thousands of letters" sent by the trust over the time? Or the local journalists in radio and print? 

The only issue I have with this is the "hoodwink" element of it. How would you react if you'd had that done to you? Never positively anyway. I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve stick either - I'm just concerned that pranks/tricks could make things worse (because, despite a lot of view points - things could still be worse!)

Whilst I respect the fan for doing it, does anyone else feel like this is a missed opportunity to actually get some real answers out of Balaji?...

With a structured series of topics and a clear direction for where to take the conversation, this could have been absolute gold dust - as it is now, it's merely an indication of just how detached Venky's are from the situation.

Archived