[Archived] Balaji Rao phone call audio

RV Blue

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

The burden of proof is on the accuser.

I have my mind made up :) 

Who's accusing who of what? You have your mind made up as you say.

You think one thing, they think another. Why can't it just be left at that? (Seeing as your mind is made up)

Just now, sweeneybrfc said:

I think it is telling that Mowbray hasn't even spoken to the owners yet.

The Raos most likely run the club through one key contact, like it has been said they run their many other subsidiaries, I think it is safe to assume.

The question, as ever, is who is pulling the strings? Do Cheston/Senior liaise directly or do they go through Suhail Pasha and who else are all three communicating/acting in the interests of?

This latest embarrassment makes me to lean towards the idea Venky's are being taken for a ride by whoever is able to squeeze into a position of power and influence.

As ever, we're left clueless wondering when will it end.

SHADOW directors under UK law face the same repercussions as a usual director and that involves mismanagement / fraud etc

https://www.city.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/133937/Shadow-Director.pdf

Just now, Dunnfc said:

SHADOW directors under UK law face the same repercussions as a usual director and that involves mismanagement / fraud etc

https://www.city.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/133937/Shadow-Director.pdf

Thanks,

Everything at Ewood wreaks of shadow directorships.

Frustratingly, these things usually only ever get found out after HMRC come calling over unpaid bills from what I understand of it.

I guess the question is, if this is the case and Venky's discovered it to be true, ultimately, would they be too 'proud' to show it for what it is or once was?

Or would they simply dig their heels in, burying their burden, whilst allowing their asset to operate at minimal cost quietly?

Either way we're still at a loss...

Just now, sweeneybrfc said:

Thanks,

Everything at Ewood wreaks of shadow directorships.

Frustratingly, these things usually only ever get found out after HMRC come calling over unpaid bills from what I understand of it.

I guess the question is, if this is the case and Venky's discovered it to be true, ultimately, would they be too 'proud' to show it for what it is or once was?

Or would they simply dig their heels in, burying their burden, whilst allowing their asset to operate at minimal cost quietly?

Either way we're still at a loss...

I'm working on it! 

We need everyone to keep fighting and to keep growing in numbers, the only way to defeat these parasites.

People including authorities are now sitting up and taking notice from my experience and we need to keep applying the pressure and pushing for change.

Listened to it now numerous times.

Maybe just maybe and I am going to put a different slant to it.  I don't blame any posters for slagging me off though as I am completely unsure.

Maybe Barry has realised that he/they have been shafted by his agent mates and the penny finally drops?  Possibly happened last year when Lambert was appointed but under him we continued to struggle so he lost confidence resulting in no financiers being available to him?  We as fans welcomed Lambert with open arms but his track record in management does not really impress with Villa where he had plenty time and now Wolves who are struggling.  So Barry may have had a point. 

What he is apparently saying now is Tony, if you say what you are going to do then I will back you.

Now is that me with an optimistic hat on and am I being naive or is there just a shaft of light at the end of this very dark and long tunnel?

Like I said above, don't hold it against anybody if they slag me off but I have always said I want Venkys out as their management skills are non existent.  

Maybe it's the bottle of red wine that I have just consumed that is colouring my view.

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Not sure if anyone has clarified this but isn't 400,000,000 rupees about £4 1/2 milion  in sterling.  He certainly hasn't put £400,000,000 into the club.  Now if he's only ever invested just under 5 mil, who put the rest of the money in?

Never mind who put it in, who took the money out is the real question

Just now, 4000Holes said:

Maybe just maybe and I am going to put a different slant to it.  I don't blame any posters for slagging me off though as I am completely unsure.

Maybe Barry has realised that he/they have been shafted by his agent mates and the penny finally drops?  Possibly happened last year when Lambert was appointed but under him we continued to struggle so he lost confidence resulting in no financiers being available to him?  We as fans welcomed Lambert with open arms but his track record in management does not really impress with Villa where he had plenty time and now Wolves who are struggling.  So Barry may have had a point. 

What he is apparently saying now is Tony, if you say what you are going to do then I will back you.

Now is that me with an optimistic hat on and am I being naive or is there just a shaft of light at the end of this very dark and long tunnel?

Like I said above, don't hold it against anybody if they slag me off but I have always said I want Venkys out as their management skills are non existent.  

Maybe it's the bottle of red wine that I have just consumed that is colouring my view.

This is what I wrote earlier however when you take it in context this is (we know it is not) the new manager of the football club talking to his boss. What did we expect him to say, there is no money this year and non next. He has to give a positive outlook to the new man. If anything it has left me even more confused if that is possible.

I still think they have been ripped off at every turn, are they complicit in it I've no idea. If they are not this could have turned out so differently if they had just listen to the original board.

• Backroom

This idea gets put out there every couple of years and, sadly, never turns out to be true.

Just now, chor808 said:

This is what I wrote earlier however when you take it in context this is (we know it is not) the new manager of the football club talking to his boss. What did we expect him to say, there is no money this year and non next. He has to give a positive outlook to the new man. If anything it has left me even more confused if that is possible.

I still think they have been ripped off at every turn, are they complicit in it I've no idea. If they are not this could have turned out so differently if they had just listen to the original board.

Hi Chor and thanks for not being too harsh. I think I probably agree with your analysis which like you has made me confused because I do believe they have been ripped off but at the end of the day they are the management and supposedly in control so should have seen through the scam much earlier.  

Think I may have another bottle of said red wine, now medicinal to calm me down.

Hi Chor and thanks for not being too harsh. I think I probably agree with your analysis which like you has made me confused because I do believe they have been ripped off but at the end of the day they are the management and supposedly in control so should have seen through the scam much earlier.  

Think I may have another bottle of said red wine, now medicinal to calm me down.

Who said a majority of the fan base wasn't united? ehy! Now lets get behind #VenkysOut 

20 minutes ago, 4000Holes said:

You really shouldn't be worried about posting your opinion on a messageboard. Your opinion is no less valid than anyone else's. 

As for your assessment I pretty much agree. Lambert's reign at Ewood was very underwhelming, he promised a lot but delivered very little. When it mattered he couldn't buy a result. 9 games without a win at a time when we were only a few points off the play-offs was atrocious. He was still able to bring in some good players in January but we just limped on to the end of the season, finishing only 1 place above where we sat when Bowyer left.

As to the wider picture, I think it's fairly apparent by now that there is a strong possibility there is no real conspiracy beyond Venky's being taken for absolute idiots by 3rd parties, as shocking as that is. The club's just been run by fools, as Glenn Mullans lastest blog makes very clear. 

Big Baz wants promotion. That's why Bowyer was sacked.  Ubnfortunately Big Baz hasn't a clue how to achieve and won't spend the money required because the years under Kean and Anderson have financially destroyed the club. So we'll just get cheap appointment after cheap appointment of managers who once got promotion out of this league. The hope is one of em gets lucky again, be it a Coyle, a Lambert or a Mowbray. This is the level of nous our owners have. 

I doubt Mowbray will be detested like Coyle was though.  

I don't doubt it is real but I don't believe he was entirely duped by it and felt he was holding back. He kept mentioning Suhail, in a way I felt was,"Why are you not talking to him about this sh#t". At certain points it also seemed a bit like the Micky being taken taken out of the Micky taker but he didn't want to offend in case it was the man himself.  Either way, it's funny.

These are very rich business people with many businesses. There name on the door or "their baby" as the say. Ripped off or in on it I don't know. What I do know is that it's their responsibility to make sure the club is run properly, not left to die. If agents have ripped them off they should be at ewood and speaking to the fans more than ever trying to sort this mess out. The only light at the end of the tunnel is if these scumbags leave and we still have enough of a club and fanbase left to start rebuilding. They have had enough time, chances, benefit of the doubt, advice etc to at least have a clearer vision for the future. If rover's is there baby , they have neglected it, failed to protect it and are leaving it to die.

As for the phone call it should be made public and I take my hat off to mr or Mrs anonymous. Is saying on record " if you keep rover's up I will back you financially" re new players in the summer not substantial enough ? The fact he has hired Tony and seemingly never met or spoke to him , especially if he has had his hand bitten so many times. 

8 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

So it has been out on twitter and he hasn't changed it even though I would imagine others have called it. Mmm. Have you called it to verify it was indeed his number? 

No, just a better explanation than the caller got his number off Twitter. 

Have you?

Other than being provocative why do you bother? Absolute pain.

12 minutes ago, RV Blue said:

Kind of agree. I think they only should have released this if there was actually something of substance said.

Substance, the fact that some one called him, he did not recognise the number, had to ask someone in the background the new managers name, said he had put £300/400 million in, what is substance in your book ?

Archived