BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Balaji Rao phone call audio

RV Blue

7 hours ago, Reidy You're a Star said:

Took a lot of balls to try it, but I'm not sure what the point of it is. Doesn't reveal anything new and falsely using the new managers name and slapping it all over social media doesn't exactly give the supporters and manager the best of starts. Could do more harm than good in my opinion.

It lifts our spirits! Especially when we have so many wet lettuces on here.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Produce another clip of Baljis voice to prove they are one in the same. 

There is one. Like I said though, it isn't up to anyone to provide evidence, except those making the claims. 

Nobody cares whether you believe it or not. Nobody's going to provide proof for you 1)for obvious reasons 2)because you're not worth it.

Unsurprisingly i don't buy the keep us up and i'll give you the players you want. Keep us up and they'll likely sack him in a cost cutting exercise and Dunn will the the next one thrown under the bus you can see it coming a mile off.

Coyle seemed under the impression he'd get investment if he did ok and Lambert was probably encouraged to sell Rhodes under the promise of a big wad to spend. The money will stay in Blackburn remember, just like he spouted about the Jones money 6 years ago.

Cannot believe anyone still prepared to swallow this garbage or indeed totally believe they've still got their pants pulled down !!!!

Another thing why is Balaji a regular visitor to London and why do people say they can't get hold of him when he's been there often over the last 6+ years ????

Conjob.

7 minutes ago, 47er said:

Have you?

Other than being provocative why do you bother? Absolute pain.

No,because I didn't see his number that time "on twitter" 

Just now, 47er said:

Nobody cares whether you believe it or not. Nobody's going to provide proof for you 1)for obvious reasons 2)because you're not worth it.

Wow those two reasons are watertight,can't argue with them. And you really hurt my feelings with point 2. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

No,because I didn't see his number that time "on twitter" 

Wow those two reasons are watertight,can't argue with them. And you really hurt my feelings with point 2. 

00919823011111    dunno if that's still it but fire away ..

Yes, a billionaire football club owner who is massively disliked by fans of afformentioned club,will keep the same phone number that is apparently being circulated on Twitter. 

I'll ring him tomorrow. It's the middle of the night in Pune now. 

How do you know it isn't a fresh one if you didn't see the other ?  Be quick get him phoned first .......

Yes, a billionaire football club owner who is massively disliked by fans of afformentioned club,will keep the same phone number that is apparently being circulated on Twitter. 

I'll ring him tomorrow. It's the middle of the night in Pune now. 

As long as when you post the conversation online you include documentary proof. Perhaps you could get Rao to fax you a signed certificate of authenticity?

• Backroom

Bigdoggsteel, it's starting to get a bit insulting now. The person who made the call has contributed massively to the #VenkysOut cause in the last 6 months (and longer) and is extremely thorough in what he preps (even prank phone calls).

A bit of polite respect goes a long way on this mb, esp when people are potentially putting their livelihoods at risk in the name of getting Venky's out of our club. To trivialise it as much as you appear to do here is churlish.

47 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

These are very rich business people with many businesses. There name on the door or "their baby" as the say. Ripped off or in on it I don't know. What I do know is that it's their responsibility to make sure the club is run properly, not left to die. If agents have ripped them off they should be at ewood and speaking to the fans more than ever trying to sort this mess out. The only light at the end of the tunnel is if these scumbags leave and we still have enough of a club and fanbase left to start rebuilding. They have had enough time, chances, benefit of the doubt, advice etc to at least have a clearer vision for the future. If rover's is there baby , they have neglected it, failed to protect it and are leaving it to die.

As for the phone call it should be made public and I take my hat off to mr or Mrs anonymous. Is saying on record " if you keep rover's up I will back you financially" re new players in the summer not substantial enough ? The fact he has hired Tony and seemingly never met or spoke to him , especially if he has had his hand bitten so many times. 

Yes and if they have so much money as mentioned then write off you loans , make the club debt free and then hand back the keys.

They are using our club ( or Barry Bling is) as some kind of personal expenses account for all their trips and parties when they come to London.The football club and football itself he doesn't give a toss about, doesn't understand it and doesn't want to understand. Football club business to this nob is an irritation that gets in the way of his social life.

Fit and proper owners my arse!

hand back the keys you fecking incompetent nob jockey!

Or I could just get a mate with a northern accent to call another Indian mate and record it. People will believe me anyway :)

Do you actually think that's what's happened or are you simply trying to wind people up?  (daft question really)

If someone was going to falsify such a call, I imagine it would have sounded scripted from 'Balaji', incl some funny dialogue/claims or even something controversial.

This seems legit for a host of reasons.

Just now, Mike E said:

Bigdoggsteel, it's starting to get a bit insulting now. The person who made the call has contributed massively to the #VenkysOut cause in the last 6 months (and longer) and is extremely thorough in what he preps (even prank phone calls).

A bit of polite respect goes a long way on this mb, esp when people are potentially putting their livelihoods at risk in the name of getting Venky's out of our club. To trivialise it as much as you appear to do here is churlish.

Am I entitled to have my own opinion on it? When I initially asked for proof,I was insulted ,as seems to be a common these here when people disagree with an opinion. 

I'm having a bit of a joke about it tonight. To be honest ,I couldn't care less if it is true or it is not. Either alternative tells us nothing definitive. I am more interested in the 90 minutes tomorrow evening. 

3 minutes ago, Mike E said:

A bit of polite respect goes a long way on this mb,

I assume this was written tongue in cheek Mike, considering the lack of respect often shown to folk on both sides of the protest argument.  Thanks Mike, you've given me a laugh with that if nothing else.

Am I entitled to have my own opinion on it? When I initially asked for proof,I was insulted ,as seems to be a common these here when people disagree with an opinion. 

I'm having a bit of a joke about it tonight. To be honest ,I couldn't care less if it is true or it is not. Either alternative tells us nothing definitive. I am more interested in the 90 minutes tomorrow evening. 

WUM----as I've said from the beginning. Waste of space,

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

And you're the tip of the iceberg. Big Dawg has had you chasing your tail all night and he's posted nothing of consequence. 

He never does. If you call replying to some of his posts "chasing my tail" then it's yet another example of the hyperbolic you.

Archived