BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Rovers v Barnsley

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you've got mono Desai , Barry bling, confused venkytash then what do you expect.

this is why we boycott why we protest and why we will get at them we want change

blueboy, chaddy, parson where are you where is your anger?

11 minutes ago, Crimpshrine said:

By my reckoning 7 of the 11 players on the pitch won't be here next season. Doubt that helps build a fighting spirit.  

Pity the other 4 might stick around, but what can you do.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

DOF only here since December. Would put him in the same category as Mowbray. 

Errr same guy who knocked back signings claimed there was monies, took credit for Joao and Mowbray claiming how good his decisions have been? To me right now they look awful pal

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

This squad needs gutting. I can't even hazard a guess as to what our starting 11 will be first game of next season in League 1

I agree but I would be of the opinion they need a "braveheart" gutting.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Errr same guy who knocked back signings claimed there was monies, took credit for Joao and Mowbray claiming how good his decisions have been? To me right now they look awful pal

Did he take credit for Joao? The only place i have seen them linked is on here, through Seniors wife. Do you have a link where he claimed credit? 

Have to agree to a point on Mowbray. I know its not his squad, but results just have not been good enough. Teams around us are digging results out. 

Did he take credit for Joao? The only place i have seen them linked is on here, through Seniors wife. Do you have a link where he claimed credit? 

Have to agree to a point on Mowbray. I know its not his squad, but results just have not been good enough. Teams around us are digging results out. 

Supporters meeting audio radio lancs also on audio boom if you search supporter consultation Blackburn in

What? I don't understand what that sentence means. Translate please 

You appear very passionate but sometimes I think that clouds your judgement and impairs your views on realism.

Notjing wrong with it but you can't be to surprised with this shambles 

Just now, preston blue said:

It is because he is stood upside down in Australia compared to us.

Excuse: Had to have  a quick  couple of glasses of Jamesons after getting in from watching Perth Glory to warm me up, bloody 12 degreees here tonight , freezing. Well that and trying to watch the game on TV , listen to Radio Rovers and read BRFCS and twitter, not a great multi tasker

Forget trophies and challenging for anything.

All I want is competent owners I don't despise, players who graft with the merest whiff of ability, and fellow supporters who grasp the gravity of the bigger picture beyond just saying support the team on a game by game basis.

Is that really too much.

Archived