BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Rovers v Barnsley

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Sorry, I don't know what he did to deserve the job. We're getting worse and he's about to get another relegation on his CV.

He's just another average lower league manager. There's loads like him.

How many managers make a genuine difference Gav, particulalrly with a poor set of players? I can name one or two at most and you know who they are.

Changing managers seemed to work for Forest and a few teams before them. After the dust had settled our bounce wasn't very bouncey at all.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awful result. Awful season.  Awful 7 years. As supporters, we've royally had the @#/? taken out of us and do deserve better. The appointment of Coyle, the pointless transfer windows, penny pinching, no communication and the general Venky nonsense. What a dilapidated shell of Blackburn Rovers we are.  

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Match lost in the first half hour - just like at Reading on Tuesday night.

Part of Mowbray's job is motivating the players and getting them in the right frame of mind from the kick off.

He's failed in his job abysmally in my view.

It all goes to show there are very few managers who make any difference at all and are only as good as the players on the pitch.

I used to think like that Jim but then along came Steve Kean.  Apologies to anyone who spilled their beer when seeing his name.

Just now, Pedro said:

Awful result. Awful season.  Awful 7 years. As supporters, we've royally had the @#/? taken out of us and do deserve better. The appointment of Coyle, the pointless transfer windows, penny pinching, no communication and the general Venky nonsense. What a dilapidated shell of Blackburn Rovers we are.  

Bang on

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Completely empty stadium for the first home game after relegation is confirmed mathematically. 

Mate exactly something like that. Big protest at Forest? Two clubs killed as the FA looks on

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Sorry, I don't know what he did to deserve the job. We're getting worse and he's about to get another relegation on his CV.

He's just another average lower league manager. There's loads like him.

How many managers make a genuine difference Gav, particulalrly with a poor set of players? I can name one or two at most and you know who they are.

You can count them on one hand Jim.

Mowbray isn't the issue, the owners are.

This downward spiral continues unless they go.

For me next season we need to get rid of the of a lot of deadwood. Lowe, Guthrie, Hendrie, Greer, Brown, Ward, Conway (I just don't rate). Bring up Willemson, Wharton, and bring anyone who work hard for the shirt i don't care for the rest. 

ANother thing that drives me absolutely insane is the lack of focus that Radio Rovers mention when picking our fans comment of mentioning the Owners, Cheston, or anyone who is actually responsible. Just sugar coating the situation does no favours with the fans who are already infuriated

Cheston - Was the summer signing mixed now? Selling peoples season tickets? outstanding candidate? No idea on owners representative "Just" Suhail? RESIGN

Senior - Money available no need to spend, veto January deals as they provided no "Value", took huge credit for his decisions to bring Joao and Mowbray in RESIGN

Venkys  - DIE

Depressed tonight after that, I've no idea why as we have been looking like down all season but today was it in my mind. For me if down mean the scum lose more money or have no chance of getting any back then so be it. Admin as soon as possible and just have to hope for the best.

Oh and to add to that we have a player who's head is not in the right place, what an insult, I'm sure there are many on here who hve lost family members only to return to work days later. Disgrace top to bottom.

Just now, chor808 said:

Depressed tonight after that, I've no idea why as we have been looking like down all season but today was it in my mind. For me if down mean the scum lose more money or have no chance of getting any back then so be it. Admin as soon as possible and just have to hope for the best.

Oh and to add to that we have a player who's head is not in the right place, what an insult, I'm sure there are many on here who hve lost family members only to return to work days later. Disgrace top to bottom.

What do you mean by this? 

Awful, awful performance, and I although it's not official, relegation is surely on the cards now. I hope this gets rid of Venkys, because if it does, I'd had happily accept it. 

With regards to the match, I still can't get over Wes Brown starting today. That man is the new Danny Murphy. I find it unbelievable that Mowbray choose to start him over someone in our academy. 

Massive clearout needed. Bring through the youth in summer. 

21 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Fancy joining a protest?

Nope!!! Said my feelings on protests. 

16 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Coming from Chaddy, this is as damning as it gets re: today's game.

#VenkysOut

Just an angry person today

8 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Mate exactly something like that. Big protest at Forest? Two clubs killed as the FA looks on

Nope. I will supporting the team inside the stadium

Archived