BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Rovers v Barnsley

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sorry totally deserved. Mowbray has nothing to do with it our situation for me. Our relegation was confirmed under Cheston and Coyle and the Summer recruitment. Our club is a sorry club filled with pathetic people unable to manage this club or their own lives efficiently. Our players are just individuals not a team. They have never been able to play together since day one. The team has never gelled that is on Coyle shoulders and Cheston responsibility. Venky's are a joke and unless they leave we will only suffer a worse fate. I hope we keep hold of Mowbray and I hope I can forget about these 6 years of my life wasted financially, emotionally, physically on a team, a club, owners that quite frankly have constantly spat in our faces on a daily basis. 

Match lost in the first half hour - just like at Reading on Tuesday night.

Part of Mowbray's job is motivating the players and getting them in the right frame of mind from the kick off.

He's failed in his job abysmally in my view.

It all goes to show there are very few managers who make any difference at all and are only as good as the players on the pitch.

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Part of Mowbray's job is motivating the players and getting them in the right frame of mind from the kick off.

It all goes to show there are very few managers who make any difference at all and are only as good as the players on the pitch.

Terrible squad though don't you think?

Awful performance. No fight or passion from the players apart Joao and Mahoney. 

Steele, Brown, Lowe were not even 1 out of 10. Nyambe looked lost on the pitch. Hoban were too slow. Emnes did nothing. 

No blame attached to Mowbray as the players let him down badly

I'm feel very downhearted tonight. Time for few beers me thinks. 

Bye

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Then if they are not honest they are not the right people to be running things are they? Especially if they only want the pay

They won't get the job otherwise. They can't be honest and say that the owners are terrible. It doesn't mean they won't try and do a good job though. 

There is 1 major problem here that is destroying the club and that is Venkys. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Steele, Brown, Lowe were not even 1 out of 10. Nyambe looked lost on the pitch. Hoban were too slow. Emnes did nothing. 

Bye

Fancy joining a protest?

Just now, jim mk2 said:

He's been here since the end of February Jim, you of all people should know it takes longer than a few weeks to get things right.

Plus he'll never get this bunch of league 1 players right because they're awful. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

They won't get the job otherwise. They can't be honest and say that the owners are terrible. It doesn't mean they won't try and do a good job though. 

There is 1 major problem here that is destroying the club and that is Venkys. 

Fancy joining a protest?

Bye

Any team with Lowe in the middle, Steele in goal and Venkys as owners will get relegated sooner or later.

Just now, Gav said:

He's been here since the end of February Jim, you of all people should know it takes longer than a few weeks to get things right.

Plus he'll never get this bunch of league 1 players right because they're awful. 

Sorry, I don't know what he did to deserve the job. We're getting worse and he's about to get another relegation on his CV.

He's just another average lower league manager. There's loads like him.

How many managers make a genuine difference Gav, particulalrly with a poor set of players? I can name one or two at most and you know who they are.

• Backroom

Bye

Coming from Chaddy, this is as damning as it gets re: today's game.

#VenkysOut

Archived