BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Rovers v Barnsley

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dunnfc said:

You appear very passionate but sometimes I think that clouds your judgement and impairs your views on realism.

Notjing wrong with it but you can't be to surprised with this shambles 

I am surprised by todays result. I expected more from the players. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I am surprised by todays result. I expected more from the players. 

You won't be the only one, this is why I'm angry because clearly good people like you chaddy and co get suckered in by the pr spin.

you can't however out spin relegation Paul senior 

Just now, Blow-in said:

Anyone know where I can get one of those machines from eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, I just want to forget Blackburn rovers and get on with my life.

I'll have a gander on Ebay.

I need one too.

After all these years Ive have had enough of the s hit

Just now, Dunnfc said:

You won't be the only one, this is why I'm angry because clearly good people like you chaddy and co get suckered in by the pr spin.

you can't however out spin relegation Paul senior 

I genuinely think the staff want to do well. It is mission impossible on all fronts with the owners though. The staff can't just come out and admit that though. We all got to pay the bills. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I genuinely think the staff want to do well. It is mission impossible on all fronts with the owners though. The staff can't just come out and admit that though. We all got to pay the bills. 

Then if they are not honest they are not the right people to be running things are they? Especially if they only want the pay

Archived