BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Rovers v Barnsley

Just now, Jbizzle said:

People I support? I support a football club, I just don't appreciate the comments you made. Only you (as far as I'm aware, I have no intention of reading/joining. It was only when BB pointed it out) has put the boot people on a separate site. The only thing that I would be responding to from you, is an apology, and that is about as likely as Venkys selling up tomorrow.

No, it's far less likely. Over and out. Blueboy?!!!!

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/9/2017 at 10:12 PM, rog of the rovers said:

You know after yesterday's performance we deserve to go down.

Where to start? 

Brown was awful, Hoban not much better.

In the midfield too many gaps and no connection with the forwards.

I don't want to get at Mahoney, as he's a youngster with potential, but his slowing of the play and lack of end product was systematic of the failures going forward.

Emnes and Joao were non factors, both looked like loanees with one foot on the beach and the other looking at America, China or some other pay day.

Mowbray looked lost on the touchline, as if everything he'd said had gone in one ear and out the other!

League One beckons and we deserve all we're getting at the moment. Mismanagement and selling your best players without replacing them, is anyone really surprised?

I don't think he does look lost, but if he is can you blame him? A squad that is completely lazy and unwilling to work, a management structure that has been confused for over 7 years, random people profiting from the club, I would feel pretty lost as well...

Well, that degenerated quickly from "we all must unite and put aside our differences" into petty squabbles again. Whilst I'm sure one or two people pass round the popcorn, it would be better all round to take personal stuff to PMs.

7 minutes ago, Glenn said:

Well, that degenerated quickly from "we all must unite and put aside our differences" into petty squabbles again. Whilst I'm sure one or two people pass round the popcorn, it would be better all round to take personal stuff to PMs.

Must admit I didn't help. I perhaps should start up and moderate my own site where I can publicise my personal opinions of other posters without question or chance to reply! ;)

In all seriousness, won't happen again from me! 

• Glenn unpinned this topic
On 10/04/2017 at 9:34 AM, Bigdoggsteel said:

He would have received more money had he kept us up. Is that not an incentive?  

Not when he had zero ability to do so. How exactly was he supposed to keep the team up with no management skills?

Most managers after relegating a team are sacked which on that occasion was the correct response, not giving him money.

Ps, sorry for the late reply I have other things to do.

2 hours ago, booth said:

Not when he had zero ability to do so. How exactly was he supposed to keep the team up with no management skills?

Most managers after relegating a team are sacked which on that occasion was the correct response, not giving him money.

Ps, sorry for the late reply I have other things to do.

You aren't actually responding to what we were discussing 

On 11/04/2017 at 9:21 AM, Jbizzle said:

The sarcasm is just annoying, for me at least not funny. Wash it in with a bit of the "support the lads" so that it paints anyone with an urge still to support with the same brush of "forgive and forget". I can imagine the stick I'd get for doing something similar but slagging off anyone who's view doesn't tally with my own.

At least J*B does some funny sarcasm, this is just painful.

Better the devil you know my man. 

Archived