BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester Bombing

Just now, Biz said:

The "labour is racist" argument from someone who believes extreme terrorists represent a religion, is what lacks credibility.

Ah! "White trash" man is back! So once again you are unable to differentiate between Race and Religion and you a teacher of all things (I'm glad you didn't teach my kids and not only for "That" comment) As for the rest of your post, well, you just keep your head in the sand, you keep telling yourself these guys aren't Islamic extremists, meanwhile, the rest of us will live in the real world.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Biz said:

You said it yourself, you vanquished credibility by choosing to take it to personal levels.

Now, have you finished spreading hate? I can't seem to remember you doing anything else, if its not tarnishing 1.6 billion people with the same brush, its supporting right wing agenda to demonise the Labour Party for *insert most recent Daily Mail headline here*.

The irony of this? you don't even live in this country. I can't see myself caring who is elected in Cyprus tbh.

The only irony of this is that I'm a patriotic Englishman who still cares deeply for his Country, irrespective of where I live. I served 22 years in the British Army and I care about my fellow countrymen, where as for you and the nasty left, patriotism is a dirty word. You don't care about our culture, our customs or our way of life, all you care about is protecting the rights of a minority who don't give a S**t about yours and in fact, want to supplant yours with theirs, but again, head in the sand is preferable for some of you. As for, "spreading hate" ....you really are ridiculous!

Just now, otto man said:

The only irony of this is that I'm a patriotic Englishman who still cares deeply for his Country, irrespective of where I live. I served 22 years in the British Army and I care about my fellow countrymen, where as for you and the nasty left, patriotism is a dirty word. You don't care about our culture, our customs or our way of life, all you care about is protecting the rights of a minority who don't give a S**t about yours and in fact, want to supplant yours with theirs, but again, head in the sand is preferable for some of you. As for, "spreading hate" ....you really are ridiculous!

You've still not told us your solution. Of course the majority of Muslims care about the rights of fellow humans and fellow Brits.

The last two terrorist attacks in Britain were carried out by British Nationals; born and raised here.

So again, what is your solution? All you do is spend your time getting angry on an internet messageboard, offering no potential resolutions to the problems you raise. You call other people members of "the nasty left," but a far stronger word would have to be used to describe you based on your constant rants when you crawl back over here.

So, one more time... Your solutions? Either put up or shut up.

Just now, otto man said:

You keep castings aspersions, it does nothing but prove my point.

You know nothing about me, you have no idea what I care about. You sweep me into a box (lefty) just like you sweep all Muslims into the same "terrorist" one and it sums you up.

I agree with your first sentence, it is very ironic that you care deeply for a country you don't want to live in. I don't want to hear personal circumstances, I frankly couldn't care less about someone who has shown themselves to be so full of hatred, purely because I disagree on the way to react to modern issues. The paranoia you've shown is astounding.

Just now, perthblue02 said:

Your participation in the donald thread shows you do care about who is elected in a  country you do not live in.

I don't think the president of Cyprus will be sending the planet towards global warming but nice try.

edit - read back, it's quite clear it was a tongue in cheek, to me at least.

Just now, Biz said:

I don't think the president of Cyprus will be sending the planet towards global warming but nice try.

That was not the point, you did not know Trump would be elected , pre result you participated in a thread about an election in a foreign country. Something which you said was an irony when done by somebody who served his country and now chooses to live abroad, Do you have any family links to America ?

• Moderation Lead
Just now, otto man said:

A patriotic Englishman with a German football team badge as his avatar ;)

Grouping people together isn't helpful, human beings are complicated and we are ALL different. How do you know Biz isn't patriotic?

Just now, Biz said:

You keep castings aspersions, it does nothing but prove my point.

You know nothing about me, you have no idea what I care about. You sweep me into a box (lefty) just like you sweep all Muslims into the same "terrorist" one and it sums you up.

I agree with your first sentence, it is very ironic that you care deeply for a country you don't want to live in. I don't want to hear personal circumstances, I frankly couldn't care less about someone who has shown themselves to be so full of hatred, purely because I disagree on the way to react to modern issues. The paranoia you've shown is astounding.

It's ALL Muslims now eh? Remember our bet?  Do you really think i'm about to justify my reasons for living in Cyprus to you?  Ye Gods! if you're what stands in front of a classroom and passes for a teacher, then God help the kids of today.

Just now, K-Hod said:

A patriotic Englishman with a German football team badge as his avatar ;)

Grouping people together isn't helpful, human beings are complicated and we are ALL different. How do you know Biz isn't patriotic?

Of course KH!  My family are German and from Nieder Saxon (Lower Saxony) that makes me a true Saxon and a true Englishman. Well for a start he thinks his English pupils are and I quote "White trash" Sounds like a racist bigot who dislikes his own people to me KH and a hate filled one at that!

• Moderation Lead
Just now, otto man said:

Of course KH!  My family are German and from Nieder Saxon (Lower Saxony) that makes me a true Saxon and a true Englishman. Well for a start he thinks his English pupils are and I quote "White trash" Sounds like a racist bigot who dislikes his own people to me KH and a hate filled one at that!

Believe me, he really doesn't! I know him personally and have for a number of years!

I'd have to see the quote again tbh (I can't go back far enough in his posts to verify as he's been a busy boy in this site!), but I seem to recall he said his pupils 'could be described as white trash'? Rather than him believing white people are all trash, per se. That's how I read it, anyhow. Though, I'm well aware he can speak for himself and I'm sure he will before long!

Just now, perthblue02 said:

That was not the point, you did not know Trump would be elected , pre result you participated in a thread about an election in a foreign country. Something which you said was an irony when done by somebody who served his country and now chooses to live abroad, Do you have any family links to America ?

Surprisingly yes I do, but thats not the point either. It was a quip in response to someone twisting words. Trust you to focus on that, I guess that means you agree with the rest of my response :)

Just now, K-Hod said:

Believe me, he really doesn't! I know him personally and have for a number of years!

I'd have to see the quote again tbh (I can't go back far enough in his posts to verify as he's been a busy boy in this site!), but I seem to recall he said his pupils 'could be described as white trash'? Rather than him believing white people are all trash, per se. That's how I read it, anyhow. Though, I'm well aware he can speak for himself and I'm sure he will before long!

Well unfortunately KH he comes across as an intolerant bigot himself. Not long ago he issued an invitation to certain members to come back and debate the issues, but the problem is he doesn't want debate, he just wants to mud sling and name call. I asked Den a reasonable question which he refused to answer and then followed up with childish name calling, now that just became a Que for your mate to step in and carry on in a similar vein. How do you deal with some one who refuses to listen to what you have to say? I told him I'm not a racist and pointed out I am myself an immigrant, the response? Well, go back and read it for yourself. frankly, I'm done on here. Some of you don't want debate, you want an echo chamber. Auf wiedersehen.

Just now, Biz said:

No. I don't remember anything you post because they are generally instantly forgettable. You can keep up the personal insults though. Imagine if I turned it on its head, and started making suggestions about the kind of atrocities you probably got up to whilst serving for 22 years.. didn't serve in Kenya did you, or come to think of it ANY of the previous conflicts that have included some element of war crime.

I can't think of anything that has been posted on here since 1996 that has been any lower than this comment, suggestions or not, the insinuation is deplorable.

Just now, dave birch said:

I can't think of anything that has been posted on here since 1996 that has been any lower than this comment, suggestions or not, the insinuation is deplorable.

How about "ban Islam"? That was a low moment I thought.

As for anyone else who might find this uncomfortable - I find people suggesting I can't do or don't care about my job as personal as it gets. Two wrongs never made a right, but I'm nlt apologising for responding to being trolled aka wound up.

People who push buttons and then complain when they get a response! Or being disgusted that I judged a group of people by the actions of a few.. The irony klaxon will not stop going off this morning.

9 hours ago, otto man said:

So faced with a serious question, you decline to respond and resort to name calling? Credibility? NONE! 

I posted that there are still plenty of racists in this country. If you have a point about that, then make it. 

As for the Labour Party, UKIP or the Tory having links with racism, which they've all been accused of, make your points about them as well.

7 hours ago, Biz said:

No. I don't remember anything you post because they are generally instantly forgettable. You can keep up the personal insults though. Imagine if I turned it on its head, and started making suggestions about the kind of atrocities you probably got up to whilst serving for 22 years.. didn't serve in Kenya did you, or come to think of it ANY of the previous conflicts that have included some element of war crime.

Scraping the barrel with that one Biz.

12 hours ago, otto man said:

And you care so much you went to live in Cyprus. Maybe they'll kick you out for trying to supplant their customs and culture with your little Englander mentality?

3 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Oooops I've come here just for a look and what a mistake.

What a lot of very rude people infest this thread.

And they have their owned Mod too. How quaint.

Back to the footy methinks.

"And they have their owned Mod too. How quaint."

Khod is a good lad but I don't think I or anyone else "own" him, you'd have to ask him that yourself. He probably just has his own view, which seems completely impossible to some. Imagine that, thinking for yourself instead of being part of some wanky clique!

I always find it hilarious to hear that bias line used. Ive read/heard/been sent a few examples of what people have said here and elsewhere, it's funny how people can ignore one sides mistakes, nasty comments and outright lies to focus their ire on "a name" they don't like because they don't agree with.

Do I enjoy stopping to that level! No. Am I embarrassed that I end up getting involved in it? Yes. Will I accept having people suggest I can't do my job because of a supposed "discussion forum"? No.

So ultimately, that's the crux. To me, the definition of rude would be to come into a topic that will obviously be high tempered, offer no discussion, just a frank put down of the entire thread.

So thanks, but no thanks for adding to our discussion ARA.

Just now, Biz said:

"And they have their owned Mod too. How quaint."

Khod is a good lad but I don't think I or anyone else "own" him, you'd have to ask him that yourself. He probably just has his own view, which seems completely impossible to some. Imagine that, thinking for yourself instead of being part of some wanky clique!

I always find it hilarious to hear that bias line used. Ive read/heard/been sent a few examples of what people have said here and elsewhere, it's funny how people can ignore one sides mistakes, nasty comments and outright lies to focus their ire on "a name" they don't like because they don't agree with.

Do I enjoy stopping to that level! No. Am I embarrassed that I end up getting involved in it? Yes. Will I accept having people suggest I can't do my job because of a supposed "discussion forum"? No.

So ultimately, that's the crux. To me, the definition of rude would be to come into a topic that will obviously be high tempered, offer no discussion, just a frank put down of the entire thread.

So thanks, but no thanks for adding to our discussion ARA.

This is an open MB and not your personal property to bully as you wish. I will post what and where I want.

I actually thought that you were in favour of individual's freedom of expression and rights. Obviously I was wrong.

You are most welcome though and I will not be adding further to your rant. I do not wish to be associated with your intolerance and rudeness.

Enjoy.

34 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

This is an open MB and not your personal property to bully as you wish. I will post what and where I want.

I actually thought that you were in favour of individual's freedom of expression and rights. Obviously I was wrong.

You are most welcome though and I will not be adding further to your rant. I do not wish to be associated with your intolerance and rudeness.

Enjoy.

Ha! No I love free speech hence why I exercised my freedom to say your mod bias comment was wrong, and this if you can't offer more to the subject, why bother anyway? 

Do carry on interpreting me in your own way though ;) 

Just now, Biz said:

Ha! No I love free speech hence why I exercised my freedom to say your mod bias comment was wrong, and this if you can't offer more to the subject, why bother anyway? 

Do carry on interpreting me in your own way though ;) 

Telling me what to do again. Tut tut and on a Saturday too. :)

Archived