BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester Bombing

1 hour ago, Biz said:

Imagine if I did start throwing insults like that out. To me, you can't get any more personal than saying I don't give a @#/? about something some weeks I spend 60/70 hours doing for low pay, as a choice to help others.

To such I'm a racist teacher and a self hating one at that is fine in some people's eyes, but spin it round and "he should apologise"....!?

Excuse me whilst I laugh my head completely off. 

Not sure how  accusing you of being racist and a poor teacher can be spun around to what you said to be fair Biz.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Hasta said:

Not sure how  accusing you of being racist and a poor teacher can be spun around to what you said to be fair Biz.

Care to write that sentence again? I can't tell if you are taking the @#/? or not. Perhaps the only teacher worth discussion, is the one that taught you English.

2 hours ago, Littlekittyrover said:

Sorry type mistake 

Sad old lonely man !

Sad - Only when I think about Rovers.

Old - Yep, but it has it's compensations. I can remember when we were a really top team twice over.

Lonely - Off out to the pub to meet up with my mates at 3.00 pm. We'll probably talk about football.

Man - Last time I looked I was.

What do you bring to the party apart from a negative attitude to people you don't know and spelling mistakes ?

You've only been here a dog watch. That's an old Naval term, it means a very short time.

7 hours ago, Biz said:

Care to write that sentence again? I can't tell if you are taking the @#/? or not. Perhaps the only teacher worth discussion, is the one that taught you English.

Bloody hell you are in a bad,  argumentative mood. I'm not even having a pop at you about teaching.

Not sure that last comma should be in that final sentence btw. :P

On 02/06/2017 at 02:12, Biz said:

1. Siddiq Khan is democratically elected. Mullah is a religious leader, and I'm sure you don't need me to point out the difference. Are we going to start calling Theresa May "Priest" or "reverend"... based on her catholic roots?!

2. The comments are from an interview about standing up to terrorists, not letting them change our way of life and being prepared. What reason do you have to twist his words? 

Aren't Mullahs elected?!?!?

As for the Mullah's words - I didn't twist anything. Just posted as quoted and widely reported.

On 02/06/2017 at 12:43, Batman. said:

The last two terrorist attacks in Britain were carried out by British Nationals; born and raised here.

Therefore the problem is not race nor nationality. Just purely religious.

Just now, roverandout said:

No @#/? more. Time for people to wake the hell up and stand against these filthy animals

Time not to give up our principles and continue to stand firmly together in our multi -faith, multicultural, tolerant and democratic society.

• Backroom
Just now, Littlekittyrover said:

Careful you will have the bully boys on you ??

@#/? off with that @#/? 

for @#/? once can we just forget about @#/? point scoring - this thread and the one discussing the discussion on here on roversfans is @#/? ridiculous now it's all people fighting each other and frothing at the mouth at other opinions

The division I imagine would be glee to the people behind this @#/? 

• Backroom

Anyway I have to say I worry for towns like ours were there is a demographic split, you think at some point something is going to give and tensions will get to boiling point

I can't see a real solution beyond extremes that can't happen 

Just now, Tom said:

Anyway I have to say I worry for towns like ours were there is a demographic split, you think at some point something is going to give and tensions will get to boiling point

I can't see a real solution beyond extremes that can't happen 

Seems no one is safe. It will kick off eventually and you can bet your life the moderate muslims will side with the terrorists. Wish we could go back 50 odd years ago when this country was for the british people. These @#/? politicans are responsible for letting all these immigrants in. We should have listened to enoch powell

Just now, roverandout said:

Seems no one is safe. It will kick off eventually and you can bet your life the moderate muslims will side with the terrorists. Wish we could go back 50 odd years ago when this country was for the british people. These @#/? politicans are responsible for letting all these immigrants in. We should have listened to enoch powell

Wow.

Just now, Baz said:

It may be your view, it is far from fact.

Why? Would this happen had this country been islamified? No! Getting sick and tired of islam appologists, this will be a common occurance until people have the balls to stand up and speak the goddam truth

Archived