BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 2017/18

20 minutes ago, arbitro said:

He then signed Diouf for Leeds having called him a 'sewer rat' after the Givet and Mackie incident. Warnock is a walking hypocrisy.

Most of them are. They'll do and say what benefits them and the team they are paid shed loads to manage. There's not much integrity in football management it would seem.

45 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I know that. He personalised it by saying lucky for me because I didn't want Warnock.

Personalised it, lol. Get over yourself. 

You're one of the biggest moaners on here, yet you are criticising warnock for being annoyed after his team miss 2 penalties in extra time in one of the biggest games in the clubs history. I would love to see your reaction if one of our players missed such a  penalty 

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Most of them are. They'll do and say what benefits them and the team they are paid shed loads to manage. There's not much integrity in football management it would seem.

I have met a few genuine managers but you are correct in your generalisation. Warnock however was the worst example I ever came across in nigh on fifteen years.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Personalised it, lol. Get over yourself. 

You're one of the biggest moaners on here, yet you are criticising warnock for being annoyed after his team miss 2 penalties in extra time in one of the biggest games in the clubs history. I would love to see your reaction if one of our players missed such a  penalty 

As I intimated earlier you need to grow up.

57 minutes ago, Vinjay17 said:

Indeed. Perhaps BDS would say to someone who's just had their whole family murdered at least they didn't have Coyle as manager of their football club. :lol: Completely irrelevant. I haven't missed the irony that saying this is rather childish too lol.

I don't read your posts because you don't know how to use paragraphs, so genuine question, are you f**king mental? Murdered family, what in God's name are you spouting on about? 

Just now, arbitro said:

I have met a few genuine managers but you are correct in your generalisation. Warnock however was the worst example I ever came across in nigh on fifteen years.

Just now, arbitro said:

Ternent should have chinned him when he caught him listening in to his team talk!

• Backroom

If I was Warnock I'd be far more enraged over not one but two of my players bottling last minute penalties. Shaking hands won't change the fact that Cardiff threw away at the very least a point, and with the form Fulham are on at the moment that result could really come back to haunt them down the stretch. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Because if coyle hadn't have gotten the job,warnock would have. Did you not know that? Keep up 

That's your belief and it's convenient for people pretending it had nothing to do with where he used to work. I was told that Warnock wanted to work 2 days a week and that's why he didn't get it. They probably wouldn't pay him whatever he's on at Cardiff. Coyle was cheaper (obviously I never agreed with the extent of their cost cutting) and his own situation had just changed. Not saying it was right but why not explore Warnock's own demands? Stop listening to people like Philipl and claiming Anderson got Coyle the job. Its nonsense.

I would have preferred Warnock over Coyle but most of the candidates were awful. I don't think Warnock is an awful manager but I've never really liked him. You go on about Coyle like he's pure evil and reacted to his name worse than likes of Redfearn/Slade. People abused his son who works with amputees, etc. If one of Mowbray's sons did that (I don't know what they do but you get the point) you would be saying its testament to his upbringing. I just find Warnock rather unlikable as do many others. Would certain people have complained more about Gillingham if Warnock was here? That's ironic and it's one of the "no nonsense" upsides people like Warnock have. Hardly masks his deficiencies overall though.

Edited by Vinjay17

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Ha, Blackwell was a brave boy. Where you reffing that one?

I wasn't but a close friend was. The incident happened right outside the referees changing room so he saw the lot including Warnocks lackey scurrying out of the disused corridor that divided the away changing room and referees room.

13 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Can you ever actually mind your own business? You have a real habit of going around attempting to irritate people. I ignore it but a number of posters have pointed it out recently. Maybe take a time out 

Lol the irony! Time for that lie down puppy dog.

• Backroom

Big Club lose tonight but Barnsley beaten 1-0 by Ipswich and Sunderland only manage a 1-1 draw at home to Norwich. Meanwhile a Cardiff defeat to Villa and a Fulham win at home to Reading means Fulham leapfrog Cardiff into 2nd, but Cardiff have a game in hand. Looks like that one might go down to the wire!