SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Northampton Town v Rovers

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

LT:-

Pierre wins the initial header from the corner and looks like Foley may have got a touch to turn it over the line from close range (1-0) 

From a corner. What a surprise:angry:

Unmarked at edge of six yard box, looked like it went straight in to me

1-0 they should have scored another from another set piece back four a shambles on set pieces. We have had two great chances through Smallwood and then Dack from 6 yards out, but their defenders are putting a shift in, it's feeling like 'one of those days' already this.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

LT:-

Days like this when you realise how valuable an asset Mulgrew's ability to step out from the back with the ball is. Disjointed from Rovers thus far. 

To be fair to Ward, that isn't a problem for him, he is pretty decent on the ball, it's his decision making, lack of awareness off the ball and total lack of pace

1 minute ago, scotchrover said:

Elliot Ward sounds like he’s having a mare again. He needs taking off, and then driving to the next club which will take him.

He is too slow. I don't know if he used to be quick,but he is one of the slowest players I have ever seen. Absolute liability. Should have brought in Wharton.

Archived