BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Northampton Town v Rovers

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

I would say Nyambe is far from the worst player currently on the books  let alone ever.

Probably not the worst player on the books but getting there.

11 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

One of the worst players I've seen play for us. Zero talent zero improvement after 50 games

I don't hate on the lad like some but i mentioned this the other week there has been absolutely no improvement in him since his first game. Every match he still looks aquick, robust but completely lost young lad.

These things happen to some young players and it's often best if possible to take them out of it for a while, take stock and have some serious one to one defensive coaching whilst going over and over positioning.

Just now, tomphil said:

I don't hate on the lad like some but i mentioned this the other week there has been absolutely no improvement in him since his first game. Every match he still looks aquick, robust but completely lost young lad.

These things happen to some young players and it's often best if possible to take them out of it for a while, take stock and have some serious one to one defensive coaching whilst going over and over positioning.

The thing is, all other teams see his weaknesses and set out to exploit them. He costs us goals and potentially points.

• Backroom
Just now, dingles staying down 4ever said:

Wigan 3 up

They seem nailed on for a promotion spot, we only need one spot though and any one from 4 or 5 teams could get that one!

Just now, JacknOry said:

The thing is, all other teams see his weaknesses and set out to exploit them. He costs us goals and potentially points.

Correct its been happening for two seasons now his weakness is so obvious. The lad has stalled big time but we've been getting away with it quite often.

Archived