BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Northampton Town v Rovers

2 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

N'ton have got some pretty decent players who could cause us problems. I didn't know Lewis McGugan was there and Dingle Long is a good striker at this level. Grimes can play a bit too. Will be a tougher game than their league position suggests.

Beat me to it. How’ve they got McGugan?! Smallwood will need to ensure he doesn’t get time on the ball to dictate play.

That being said, no Mercer, no problem.

Northampton 1 Rovers 3

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cherry Blue said:

LT reads:

"We might be set for a change to the Rovers line-up come kick-off with Elliott Ward going through quite a rigorous warm-up. 

Charlie Mulgrew has been strugglng with illness this week"

Ward in for Mulgrew radio lancs Conway captain

11 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Are the ifollow crew up and running and willing to provide updates? Christmas spirit 'n' all....

Should just copy and paste this each week for a first update :)  - Bit scrappy , rovers have had a couple of decent attacks, Dack harassing and trying to make things happen in equal parts, Northampton seem to be targeting Nyambes side

Just now, perthblue02 said:

Should just copy and paste this each week for a first update :)  - Bit scrappy , rovers have had a couple of decent attacks, Dack harassing and trying to make things happen in equal parts, Northampton seem to be targeting Nyambes side

Cheers PB. I think I'd be happy with a draw today.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.:rover:

Archived