BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Plymouth Away - 3rd February 2018

Kamy100

27 minutes ago, JAL said:

At least Mowbray told us he was in fear of the mighty Argyle beforehand. 

Is their a connection between the agents at Argyle and Rovers that influenced this game ?

You’ve hit new heights of ridiculousness. Bravo.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JAL said:

Is their a connection between the agents at Argyle and Rovers that influenced this game ?

He did indeed and was picked up by the Plymouth Herald pre match.

The second paragraph is bizarre.....and that is being pc aware

ToMo got it badly wrong at the weekend. There was no point going to Plymouth to try and scrape a 1-0,particularly with our injuries in defence. It was just never going to happen. He needed to attack ,with our most creative players on the field. He bottled it,but in fairness he has admitted as much. So,let's see how Saturday goes. Would I be correct in saying they bet us in their place? Hopefully Jack Byrne has an off day ,of which he has plenty. 

2 hours ago, JAL said:

I have literally no idea what you could possibly be alluding to:huh:

4 hours ago, Biz said:

You’ve hit new heights of ridiculousness. Bravo.

Why ? first part is correct second line is a question. Any agents have players on both sides with contacts at both clubs at the highest levels ?

Mowbray set the scene beforehand, then delivered. Who's going to question someone who's built an unbeaten run that's about to come to an abrupt end on the other side of the country.

7 minutes ago, JAL said:

Why ? first part is correct second line is a question. Any agents have players on both sides with contacts at both clubs at the highest levels ?

Mowbray set the scene beforehand, then delivered. Who's going to question someone who's built an unbeaten run that's about to come to an abrupt end on the other side of the country.

Do realise how ridiculous that sounds. So TM has convinced 18 professional footballer to lose so an agent  can achieve what exactly. The window shut three days before we played for a start

2 minutes ago, JAL said:

You just keep topping up the crazy! 

I have no idea what your insinuation is, I have surmised that your suggesting the match was fixed/thrown at the behest of agents that link our club...

FBAD27EC-6BCA-4100-B0EC-881983B60ECD.jpeg

Just now, Biz said:

You just keep topping up the crazy! 

I have no idea what your insinuation is, I have surmised that your suggesting the match was fixed/thrown at the behest of agents that link our club...

FBAD27EC-6BCA-4100-B0EC-881983B60ECD.jpeg

Are you trying to deflect the question ?

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

Do realise how ridiculous that sounds. So TM has convinced 18 professional footballer to lose so an agent who works for both clubs can achieve what exactly

That does sound ridiculous. Was there any outside interference?

33 minutes ago, Biz said:

No, I’m trying to figure out what you are suggesting.

I'm asking not suggesting.

Sharp of the local rag was good in communicating Mowbray before the game. 

Asking again there's no dual interests behind the scenes in both camps ?

Rovers win the next game and this game is forgotten convenient.

Just now, JAL said:

Interest in what? This is what we are “asking” you. What is your point? Explain your suggestion because it really cannot be anymore confusing than it already is.

41 minutes ago, JAL said:

Rovers win the next game and this game is forgotten convenient.

I believe more than any of criminal wrongdoings at our club however to suggest that Tony Mowbray convinced the entire match day squad to throw an important game away in the interests of either himself, other agents or otherwise is absurd. You are becoming lost in the conspiracy, JAL. Keep your head.

2 hours ago, Biz said:

Interest in what? This is what we are “asking” you. What is your point? Explain your suggestion because it really cannot be anymore confusing than it already is.

Is to complex to ask who's the agent for Plymouth's Portuguese forward that Mowbray shouted about before the game.

1 hour ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

I believe more than any of criminal wrongdoings at our club however to suggest that Tony Mowbray convinced the entire match day squad to throw an important game away in the interests of either himself, other agents or otherwise is absurd. You are becoming lost in the conspiracy, JAL. Keep your head.

Is it not his coach's that prime the team for action ?

• Moderation Lead
19 minutes ago, had.e.nuff said:

It makes me laugh this forum we lose 1 in 19 and it goes into meltdown and comes up with ridiculous conspiracy theory`s what next ,double decker buses on the moon.

Hardly a meltdown, more questioning the decisions of a manager that made mistakes, which he's since admitted. Just like fans of every other football club does after a defeat. We're hardly unique where that is concerned.

Archived