BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

3 minutes ago, Biz said:

You know how often I watch home and away, that’s a battle you’ll be wasting your time getting into Jisty.. :)

I generally can’t see the reason for beef with Smallwood. If I had a list of weak links, Raya, Evans, Samuel, Nyambe and one or two others would be higher up the list of concerns - even though I like and rate all those players in different ways!

Raya? Nyambe? You're having a laugh.

• Like 1

Just now, OnePhilT said:

Fair enough! Just my opinion, of course... I think he's playing much better than previously, though. Seems to be spreading passes about and looking for the ball. He really needs to step it up if he's going to be our midfield enforcer this season.

That I don’t disagree but the passes need to be better. Some suspect decision making. Think he got a bellow from TM for not shooting

• Backroom

Sounds like a great first half performance, we have assembled some really exciting attacking talent, Dack, Palmer and Armstrong behind this Brererton kid could be lethal 

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Raya? Nyambe? You're having a laugh.

Let me remind you. Away at Ipswich, 90th minute. Winning 2-1. Ipswich player swings a ball in, raya doesn’t react till it’s too late. 2 points  dropped. 

Second game. 3/4 kicks in one half end up in the crowd.

Dont get me wrong, I think Raya is a fantastic keeper and potentially even better than he is now but it’s easy to point out that he makes mistakes. Hardly a laugh 

5 minutes ago, Tugay's Right Foot said:

But but..it’s Lampard! Could they be described as one of the big spenders this season?

About 12 million I think so far but a massive squad, will probably cost them more to change the letterheads etc back to Derby County from their new name of Frank Lampards Derby County (copyright Sky Sports) :)

• Like 2