BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The one and only - Paul Senior?

More from the continuing adventures of Paul Senior.

Within days of him being discussed on here, he has resigned. He lasted as Highland Education Chief for ten weeks - five of which were during the summer holidays, the other five weeks schools were already closed for coronavirus. 

As someone said - “Keep talking, keep moving” ... ...

757F9B49-E4A1-4BC2-B069-F1B1CA4F26ED.jpeg

3A575CF6-E223-43A4-99CF-75EE1C0708E9.jpeg

• Like 3

Corporate idiots only employ other corporate idiots it's always been the case. No wonder this slippery snake ended up at Ewood.  Wonder what he'll talk his way into next ?

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 2

This makes for interesting reading.

Just after he left Rovers I took a call from an ex colleague who was a Director at a local authority. He knows my football allegiance and asked if I knew anything about a guy called Paul Senior who had applied for a job but appeared to have just left rovers. It was a bit of a strange conversation and I brushed it off as a case of someone with the same name but it clearly was the same guy. I don’t think the Council in question employed him at the time.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

How can someone working at the council be paid double what the PM makes? Absolute lunacy.

It's actually a pretty typical day rate for a consultant. Bit misleading to extrapolate to a full year of work. Whether the council did their due diligence in assuring they're getting value for money is another question...

(I choose to remember Senior as the man who fired Coyle, and nothing more. Top bloke in my books haha...)

Edited by RoverCanada
  • Like 1

Employing him on a 6 month deal from January much cheaper and easier than getting approval to fire off Coyle and all his mates.

Also kept the fans quiet for another few months as January passed by with only one loan signing (who does that when fighting to stay up?) 

A loan signing off the books of his Mrs non the less, dread to think what Rovers tipped up for that little scenario.

End of the day though he wasn't around long enough to make any difference and wouldn't have had the clout to do so anyway. Not much point giving him real stick other than it's obvious he's just another chancer.  Probably brought in by the usual crew anyway.