Jump to content

BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Mowbray & Waggot out? YAA or NAA


Mowbray & Waggot out? YAA or NAA  

128 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Tony Mowbray be sacked now?

    • Yaa
      119
    • Naa
      9
  2. 2. Should Blackburn rovers "CEO" Steve Waggot also be sacked now?

    • Yaa
      122
    • Naa
      6

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mr. E said:

Is there any way to get these poll results to Venkys?

have we tried carrier pigeon yet? 

 

nothing else seems to get there attention. 

 

Genuine question... are there any other club owners that have as little communication of any kind with the fans as the Venkys?? 

aside from the message at the start of the season (which was likely just written and sent out by 1 of their lackeys) I cant even remember the last time they directly addressed the fans

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has nobody really considered chiles Martín Bernardo Lasarte as a future rovers manager yet🤷‍♂️

he doesn't have the slightly more youthful aspect that I would ideally like to see, but he does have a solid respectable (if not Particularly exciting) career and clearly knows how to pick a team and get the most from players! 

 

Obviously wouldn't be my top choice or prob even in my top 5, but still worth a shout maybe. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Backroom
4 hours ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Has nobody really considered chiles Martín Bernardo Lasarte as a future rovers manager yet🤷‍♂️

he doesn't have the slightly more youthful aspect that I would ideally like to see, but he does have a solid respectable (if not Particularly exciting) career and clearly knows how to pick a team and get the most from players! 

 

Obviously wouldn't be my top choice or prob even in my top 5, but still worth a shout maybe. 

Lasarte et Labore!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

The mowbrometer.

Get walloped by a good side he's the Coyle of the present, stuff a crap side and he's the new Kenny.

Really he's just midtable Mogga and the pendulum is stuck in the middle with most in the outside world.

Edited by tomphil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

I’ve closed the poll because it’s a tad disingenuous given that the question was posed in November 2021 so “NOW” is something of a moving feast…

If someone really feels so inclined, by all means start a new thread/poll but I ask you put a date on it “Manager change at the end of the season, month, week, day..” or whatever 👍🏻
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

51 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

I’ve closed the poll because it’s a tad disingenuous given that the question was posed in November 2021 so “NOW” is something of a moving feast…

If someone really feels so inclined, by all means start a new thread/poll but I ask you put a date on it “Manager change at the end of the season, month, week, day..” or whatever 👍🏻
 

 

 

👏👏🙄

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

Yes to both leaving. Mowbray has been mediocre overall, and Waggott has been a pretty bad chairman who has brought no new ideas or impetus off the pitch. Mind you, with Venkys disappearing and not being in touch, and the agents still being influencial there's only a limited amount that can be done.

 

yes, its about time the authorities really investigated who is really in charge of the club (and not just whose name/s written on the paperwork as being the owners) Although in reality I'm 99.99999% certain that they will all know already but they couldn't care less

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, SuperBrfc said:

Absolutely. Something stinks. Don't forget, the fans who investigated took our case to the FA and the Premier League. If I remember rightly, the bigwigs were left a bit stunned by what was being put infront of them. "Where did you get this from?", was one of the questions.

It's a travesty that the crooked tossers did nothing with it and tried to sweep it under the carpet. Kentaro were commercial partners of the FA at the time. Say no more.

Precisely 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 06/11/2021 at 18:31, Armchair supporter supremo said:

have we tried carrier pigeon yet? 

 

nothing else seems to get there attention. 

 

Genuine question... are there any other club owners that have as little communication of any kind with the fans as the Venkys?? 

aside from the message at the start of the season (which was likely just written and sent out by 1 of their lackeys) I cant even remember the last time they directly addressed the fans

Unfortunately, the transfer window is all the communication I needed. They don't give a toss. 

The club is going nowhere good, while they remain...Why the f***** are they still here?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Unfortunately, the transfer window is all the communication I needed. They don't give a toss. 

The club is going nowhere good, while they remain...Why the f***** are they still here?!

But are they actually "here" that's the issue that everyone in football still just turns a blind eye too 

 

Over the years how the club is really run and by whom has been analysed and explained pretty thoroughly by a few on here that know there stuf, but without hard evidence to prove any wrong doing or a footballing authority that could give a fk(unless it suits there agenda) we'll just keep going around in circles. 

 

But in the meantime #mowbrayout #waggot out because I'm waaaay past sick of the 2 of them and their tired bs. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.