BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Mowbray & Waggot out? YAA or NAA

Mowbray & Waggot out? YAA or NAA  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tony Mowbray be sacked now?

• Yaa
    • Naa
  2. 2. Should Blackburn rovers "CEO" Steve Waggot also be sacked now?

• Yaa
    • Naa

This poll is closed to new votes

Pretty Simples Should these two be sacked now yes or no?

Just looked at the LT comments and couldnt believe the amount of apparent support there is for Mowbray in particular! I can only imagine many of those comments are from dollopers with their heads buried in the sand, blackburn rovers employees on the rovers gravy train and dingles on the wind up.

So just for my own sanity I need to see those comments are not really representative of the true fanbase.  (not that i'm bias or anything 😄)

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, The giorgis donis fanclub said:

Don't need to be a rocket scientist to guess what the outcome will be!

just hoping to see that its the vast majority wanting them out and not jus the odd few wanting them gone.

Also just strolled through the comments on the official rovers fb page and couldnt believe all the blind support that Mowbray is getting, but if you post anything against him or waggot on there your comments get deleted!!!!!!!!! how's that for censorship. disgusting.

35 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Pretty Simples Should these two be sacked now yes or no?

Just looked at the LT comments and couldnt believe the amount of apparent support there is for Mowbray in particular! I can only imagine many of those comments are from dollopers with their heads buried in the sand and  blackburn rovers employees on the rovers gravy train. So just for my own sanity I need to see those comments are not really representative of the true fanbase.  (not that i'm bias or anything 😄)

This is the biggest non-poll ever. Just because you don’t agree with the “dollopers” on the LT site, coming up with this totally bias nonsense is not going to prove anything other than your desperation to justify your own beliefs.

1 minute ago, Riversider28 said:

This is the biggest non-poll ever. Just because you don’t agree with the “dollopers” on the LT site, coming up with this totally bias nonsense is not going to prove anything other than your desperation to justify your own beliefs.

Hit a nerve there.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Riversider28 said:

aww bless ya 🥰

well the poll is open to anybody and it's anonymous, I only get 1 vote, so if I'm the only one that thinks this way then my vote will quickly be made insignificant wont it Mr 28

I can't believe how many comments I'm seeing still supporting TM. At literally any other club in professional football, he would be gone by now. He came in and did a good job steadying the ship and getting us back up at the first attempt. However, he has long since gone stale and well exceeded his lifespan here. A change needs to happen, as it does with every manager at some point. The resentment will grow, which is a shame as had he gone a year or two ago, he would be remembered as doing a good job... it has tipped much more the other way now.

As for SW, he just seems completely out of touch with the area and our fanbase. Everything he does is to try and milk more money out of fans, which adds to the contempt most already have for him and I doubt even achieves his money making goal.

Both to go ASAP and hopefully we can recapture the soul of the club, which dissipated some years ago.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

aww bless ya 🥰

well I only get 1 vote, so if im the one that's deluded then my vote will quickly be made insignificant wont it.

Can guests vote on the poll or just members? May be worth sharing it around to offset this apparent "bias" of the BRFCS membership.

I mean imagine being biased towards wanting better for the club.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, booth said:

Can guests vote on the poll or just members? May be worth sharing it around to offset this apparent "bias" of the BRFCS membership.

I mean imagine being biased towards wanting better for the club.

Ive no idea mate, but id be more than happy to see what fans from others platforms, sites etc... want. I even believe it would be tipped more in mowbrays favour if the LT commenters and official rovers page commenters chose an option (but then there are a lot of sheep dolloping about that just cant handle the anxiety that change gives them) not sure what the15000+ silent fans lost over the last 10 years would want though.

2 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Winning run incoming when these polls pop up 🤣

The only time Mowbray shows any passion or vigour is when he's up against it. I honestly don't think he's got the drive to do anything beyond mediocrity unless he feels he has something to prove. And why would he, he's no incentives to do anything other than turn up.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Riversider28 said:

A bit like the manager asking employees if they support him

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, booth said:

The only time Mowbray shows any passion or vigour is when he's up against it. I honestly don't think he's got the drive to do anything beyond mediocrity unless he feels he has something to prove. And why would he, he's no incentives to do anything other than turn up.

I think i was typing that on here 2 years ago, hes managed to create himself a niche here at Ewood moving the goalposts when it suits.

We just aren't strong enough or savvy enough to do it every week now but for a few seasons we might have been. No sign of it though as he wanted the comfort zone.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Winning run incoming when these polls pop up 🤣

yip! haha sorry

would not spurise me if we got points from 6 games on the trot.... but still you know for certain come the end of the season we will still be no higher than mid table regardless.... and then our squad will be weakened further in each transfer window due to the quality going out not matching the quality coming in. 

5 hours ago, DeeCee said:

Mowbray relegated us then gave up on trying to win the 1st Division. I would have sacked him then 👍

100%

I was never in favour of him, why go for a manager with 2 abject and well publicised failures as the most recent entries on his CV?

His comments after coming 2nd in Division Three in which he belittled the title and those who won it show him for the pathetic creature he is.

He could have just taken it on the 'chin' and kept his motormouth shut but, no, he cant help running the motor.

He got quite a bit of support for that stance, even on here .............

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

100%

I was never in favour of him, why go for a manager with 2 abject and well publicised failures as the most recent entries on his CV?

His comments after coming 2nd in Division Three in which he belittled the title and those who won it show him for the pathetic creature he is.

He could have just taken it on the 'chin' and kept his motormouth shut but, no, he cant help running the motor.

He got quite a bit of support for that stance, even on here .............

Then he talked the owners out of trying for the double bounce as he directed their money into giving juicy contracts to those who got us up.  Most of whom had taken us down in the first place, then he needed drones, cameras and analytical staff etc to support the journey.

Then big money into BB and SG as long term investment signings instead of defenders etc and a promotion tilt. Then the experience he asked for, Downing, Johnson, Holby etc and loanees.

This is where its lead us, having to slash the wage bill and sell the training ground and we've never even finished in the top ten. He has problems and a lightweight squad to deal with now for sure. 50% though is of his own making and that is pure fact i'm afraid.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, tomphil said:

Then he talked the owners out of trying for the double bounce as he directed their money into giving juicy contracts to those who got us up.  Most of whom had taken us down in the first place, then he needed drones, cameras and analytical staff etc to support the journey.

Then big money into BB and SG as long term investment signings instead of defenders etc and a promotion tilt. Then the experience he asked for, Downing, Johnson, Holby etc and loanees.

This is where its lead us, having to slash the wage bill and sell the training ground and we've never even finished in the top ten. He has problems and a lightweight squad to deal with now for sure. 50% though is of his own making and that is pure fact i'm afraid.

Exactly this. His forward planning, if you can call it that, is impacting us now. Some of us said it at the time and were shot down.

That lack of depth in the squad right now is on Mowbray. Did he seriously expect Venkys to throw millions at him every year for his slow burn of a journey and the death spirals and major cock ups that accompanied it? He must have been around long enough to know that the taps would eventually be turned off. Instead when we needed to build from the back he was throwing millions at gambles. Why buy Sam Gallagher for £5m when we've had serious weaknesses at the back for the best part of a decade?

• Like 2

it is just bizare that aside from scott dann under the venks we have never paid a decent sum for a ready made established centre back! and keep relying on mediocre cbs coming through the youth system. 

Ayala is probably the only decent other one we signed and he's probably one of our highest earners, but with his injury & fitness record he's hardly a player you can rely on and use as a foundation to build a team on.