BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

2 hours ago, DavidBrent said:

We’ve got a lot of injuries at the moment :-

Benson, Rodriguez, Brownhill went off yesterday after half an hour, Maatsen and Harwood-Bellis are defenders but their passing is huge for us, Churlinov.

Zaroury and Tella look a bit tired. They’ve played more football this year than any other season in their career. We’ve played 9 games in 27 days - it’s amazing how many we’ve won all told.

We’ve a clear week before Wigan now. I expect a big performance then. Even yesterday we weren’t great but their keeper made three really good saves.

injuries and tiredness is all part of football and the reason why you have squad. In the dingles case you have huge squad there 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, booth said:

Not as hilarious as scraping by 10 man Fleetwood in the cup at home, in the 90th minute.

So tell me, what was hilarious considering I was just paraphrasing your fellow uncle f***ers?

Christ mate …… our reserves won, kept a clean sheet and had 30 odd shots on goal. That’s hilarious? Wait till you see Tommy Cooper, you’ll piss yourself.

What’s hilarious is you trying to stretch some narrative about how we’re rattled and then chucking in a nonsensical abusive term at the end against supports of a team with a double digit lead at the top of the table. Describing a 15 game unbeaten run as lacklustre.

I’ll leave posting on here for a while. I’m actually a bit embarrassed for you.

12 minutes ago, DavidBrent said:

Christ mate …… our reserves won, kept a clean sheet and had 30 odd shots on goal. That’s hilarious? Wait till you see Tommy Cooper, you’ll piss yourself.

Screenshot2023-03-05at18_28_26.thumb.png.91727f16011e31e7cbb15827692afb26.png

Screenshot2023-03-05at18_28_31.png.cadda2f7ab19345fcf4987d8ab893261.png

Burnley's reserves against Fleetwood, at home 😄 😄 😄

What’s hilarious is you trying to stretch some narrative about how we’re rattled and then chucking in a nonsensical abusive term at the end against supports of a team with a double digit lead at the top of the table. Describing a 15 game unbeaten run as lacklustre.

I’ll leave posting on here for a while. I’m actually a bit embarrassed for you.

I didn't mention rattled 😄 I didn't mention your run as lacklustre 😄

I asked why the dip in form?

You should be embarassed for losing control over your bodily functions over a question asking if you'd had a few injuries. But at your age, it's unsurprising.

I’ll leave posting on here for a while.

Good, your motherbrother will be missing you.

Edited by booth
  • Like 1

After yet another disgraceful incident by the Burnley fans at Blackpool surely Lancs police are going to step in for the game at Ewood Park?

Put them in the bubble and give them the minimum allocation allowed by the EFL. 

If they have a whole day to drink there's going to be massive trouble in the town. 

• Like 4

Go on most championship clubs forums and you’ll read similar stories 

. “ Yoofs “ out of control on drugs etc behaving like bell ends. Especially at away games.

Having said that Burnley seem to have a bigger problem with it than most other teams at the moment.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1

I remember going solo to a home friendly, maybe 15 years ago. I naively decided to venture into N01 or N02 towards the back (I was never a BBE regular). It was traumatising. Some lad was sniffing coke off his car key. I was being mocked: "Look at him alone, what's he doing here?!". Horrible experience. I moved at half time. Lesson learned, but my first experience of knob heads in our fan base.

My second was at Wigan away when it was £15 and we lost 5-3. Racist 20-year old knuckle heads sat behind us, also with a bully-like approach to those around them.

It's sad, but Rovers have their fair share of idiots, and I'd wager most of them would get lamped in a real fight.

Edited by goozburger
  • Like 4

Again all these moronic Burnley fans posting on here just to to try to get some shots and points on people they more than likely will never meet in person.Juvenile and immature in the extreme.I know all of them that come on here do not act like that and understand why the mods say they are welcome, but will say it again I just personally do not see the point of posting somewhat regularly on a rivals forum.

Let them have their time in the sun as it were and win the league, still wouldn't piss on one if they were on fire.

• Like 1

I remember being on a train full of Luton fans that were coming back from Burnley earlier this season, and one of the lads on it was doing coke off his keys in broad daylight in front of the entire carriage, having a chat with his mate on the phone about how he couldn't even remember if he'd been let into the ground or not. What a way to spend your free time...

All the same these days though, the weekend away fixtures are just wedged with coked up wankers looking for a scrap; that's true whether it be in Lancashire, Tyneside, Devon, Kent or wherever else in between sadly.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

I've never met a person under the influence of cocaine who isn't being a tosser and awful to be around. Sadly it is a very common drug nowadays, and is probably why crowd stupidity is increasing. 11 out of 12 bathrooms in parliament had traces of the stuff FFS (which may explain a lot).

Proof if ever it were needed that it is the drug of choice for fuckwits

• Like 1

5 hours ago, goozburger said:

I remember going solo to a home friendly, maybe 15 years ago. I naively decided to venture into N01 or N02 towards the back (I was never a BBE regular). It was traumatising. Some lad was sniffing coke off his car key. I was being mocked: "Look at him alone, what's he doing here?!". Horrible experience. I moved at half time. Lesson learned, but my first experience of knob heads in our fan base.

My second was at Wigan away when it was £15 and we lost 5-3. Racist 20-year old knuckle heads sat behind us, also with a bully-like approach to those around them.

It's sad, but Rovers have their fair share of idiots, and I'd wager most of them would get lamped in a real fight.

WTF what year was this? 1973?

Absolute chumps.

12 hours ago, goozburger said:

“ Lamped “ . That’s an old Lancashire expression. Anybody know where it comes from ? I heard an explanation years ago. 

11 hours ago, Officer Barbrady said:

Again all these moronic Burnley fans posting on here just to to try to get some shots and points on people they more than likely will never meet in person.Juvenile and immature in the extreme.I know all of them that come on here do not act like that and understand why the mods say they are welcome, but will say it again I just personally do not see the point of posting somewhat regularly on a rivals forum.

Let them have their time in the sun as it were and win the league, still wouldn't piss on one if they were on fire.

They were conspicuous by their absence last season when they were getting dicked every week. Just saying.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

They were conspicuous by their absence last season when they were getting dicked every week. Just saying.

Really? My first post on this thread was Jan 5th 2022. If I was to check the Premier League thread for last season I’m confident I will have posted. 

That said I can sense the prevailing mood.

CFE01261-F1A4-43F3-A200-E583B54430B2.png

1 hour ago, longsiders1882 said:

Really? My first post on this thread was Jan 5th 2022. If I was to check the Premier League thread for last season I’m confident I will have posted. 

That said I can sense the prevailing mood.

CFE01261-F1A4-43F3-A200-E583B54430B2.png

There weren't any Ricky Gervais tribute acts around for sure 😉

16 minutes ago, BRFC_Polky said:

RIP.

Very sad news indeed. Tony Johnson was pretty much every one of us according to what some of his close friends have said. He was a Blackpool supporter who loved his club as we do ours. Sincere condolences to his family, friends and wider Blackpool fan base who will be mourning their loss.

RIP.

• Like 6

Very, very sad news. He would have been in the prime of his life. We’ve had a couple of similar incidents in Rochdale late at night in the last few years. One punch fights, were the victim is knocked over, bangs his head on the ground and is fatally injured. Blokes watching too many Westerns and thinking punching somebody in the face is nothing.

• Like 4