BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Idiots, scum and the way forward!

3 Nottingham Forest players were guilty of inciting the Rovers fans in the Blackburn End. James Garner, Keinan Davis and Bruce Samba being the 3 players. Samba's antics second half did nothing but annoyed and wind the Rovers fans up. 

Samba was spoken to about his actions after that from what I told after emailing the Police officer dedicated football offer for Rovers after these incidents. 

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

3 Nottingham Forest players were guilty of inciting the Rovers fans in the Blackburn End. James Garner, Keinan Davis and Bruce Samba being the 3 players. Samba's antics second half did nothing but annoyed and wind the Rovers fans up. 

What a load of shite....don't remember all this fuss when Rovers fans tore Henderson apart a few seasons back v Shrewsbury...the lad lost the plot....swings and roundabouts 

Edited by Sparks Rover
  • Like 1

There is certainly no justification for idiots throwing things, goading or no goading. Samba is a dickhead but throwing missles is not even slightly justifiable. If we was winning our fans would shout things at Samba so in regards to goading and horse play, its give and take, throwing is a different matter altogether.

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

There’s an article in today’s “ Guardian “ on this subject. Cocaine features a lot.

Its not a new phenomenon TS, its been going on for decades, but not doubt its more widespread and not everyone's a football hooligan.

Far less trouble at football these days than back in the 60/70/80's.

Edited by Gav

1 hour ago, Gav said:

Its not a new phenomenon TS, its been going on for decades, but not doubt its more widespread and not everyone's a football hooligan.

Far less trouble at football these days than back in the 60/70/80's.

The police and new fangled surveillance systems pretty much out paid to any trouble in the ground now. I was near two lads who got thrown out/arrested at West Brom. They were both shouting some pretty vile stuff and gesturing obscenely to some West Brom fans in the adjacent stand. They pleaded their innocence but I heard a policeman say they had it on camera. I was annoyed because the kerfuffle it caused and the number of stewards and bobbies involved made it difficult to actually watch the game.

26 minutes ago, arbitro said:

The police and new fangled surveillance systems pretty much out paid to any trouble in the ground now. I was near two lads who got thrown out/arrested at West Brom. They were both shouting some pretty vile stuff and gesturing obscenely to some West Brom fans in the adjacent stand. They pleaded their innocence but I heard a policeman say they had it on camera. I was annoyed because the kerfuffle it caused and the number of stewards and bobbies involved made it difficult to actually watch the game.

I’d be annoyed too Tony, that’s not on.

On the flip side I do remember a group of Rovers fans in the stands at Hawthorns back in the mid 80’s battling with the home fans and police, it’s hardly on that scale these days. 

• Like 2