Jump to content

BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Idiots, scum and the way forward!


Recommended Posts

Once again we have morons in the Blackburn End, throwing bottles onto the pitch towards the Forest keeper resulting in a warning being given over the broadcast tannoy inside the ground.

What kind of idiotic scumbag supporter are we allowing to get away with this behaviour inside the ground?

Its now time for the good fans to take this forward and SHOP THE SCUM who blight our clubs colours and trash the very good name of our supporters.

We have an element of away supporters who think they are great because they have a few glasses of cheap lager, shout abuse and let off smoke bombs inside grounds - the same louts also run as fast as they an when they are approached by opposition supporters and/or police.

We have a small minority who throw bottles on the pitch, home and away? Just what the fuck do they think that is achieving?

Its time to shop a scum bag. In todays world of technology its easy to get a camera shot of the lout. Lets do everything we can to get this scum loutish lot out and away from our club forever.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Post lockdowns, the behaviour of a small minority across football has got noticeably worse.

You can see it from the madness at Wembley, pitch invasions, smoke bombs, bottle throwing, all egged on via social media and copious amounts of booze and cocaine.

I think the entire game had become complacent that all this stuff was behind us…

Edited by Mattyblue
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderation Lead

Obviously launching stuff onto the pitch is a dickhead’s trick, but didn’t a Forest player launch something into the crowd first? Or have my eyes deceived me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Obviously launching stuff onto the pitch is a dickhead’s trick, but didn’t a Forest player launch something into the crowd first? Or have my eyes deceived me?

If that happened it must surely have been something already thrown onto the pitch?

Not good whichever way it happened.

I have to say that Samba was fecking with my head. Girls blouse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had a birds eye view of all this and as usual it isn't as simple as just condemning a whole group for mindless actions. The odd idiot aside something usually has to trigger these things and last night the Forest keeper seemed intent on stoking it up as much as he could.

Yes some pillock threw a plastic bottle in the direction of the ref - who really deserved it ramming up his backside instead. Then their keeper went off on one to the ref, understandably. Then he starts having a go at the crowd. not wise and in fact a bit stupid. So then he becomes the object of frustrations and the back and forth goes the rest of the game.

No objects should ever be thrown and it's beyond me how these idiots don't grasp their actions have serious consequences if, as they likely will be, they get caught by the ready eye. However the players themselves and in particular that keeper, who threw and kicked bottles back towards the crowd and began stoking an already angry situation need to accept their part in it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderation Lead
16 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

If that happened it must surely have been something already thrown onto the pitch?

Not good whichever way it happened.

I have to say that Samba was fecking with my head. Girls blouse.

It was hard to tell from the upper end of the JW on the DE side, but I certainly saw Samba throw something into the BBE, it looked like a water bottle, but I may well be mistaken of course!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

It was hard to tell from the upper end of the JW on the DE side, but I certainly saw Samba throw something into the BBE, it looked like a water bottle, but I may well be mistaken of course!

 

Someone in authority needs to examine that footage to see if Samba started the throwing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

It was hard to tell from the upper end of the JW on the DE side, but I certainly saw Samba throw something into the BBE, it looked like a water bottle, but I may well be mistaken of course!

 

Brannan Johnson threw a drinks bottle which apparently hit a photographer just in front of the Blackburn End. Someone on the bus back home said it was one of the Forest official ones. I thought at the time it was strange as they normally throw them over the sidelines. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A sensible keeper, one not looking to make it all about himself would have picked it up reported it to the ref then just got on with the game.

We've seen that before up and down the country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 1864roverite said:

Once again we have morons in the Blackburn End, throwing bottles onto the pitch towards the Forest keeper resulting in a warning being given over the broadcast tannoy inside the ground.

What kind of idiotic scumbag supporter are we allowing to get away with this behaviour inside the ground?

Its now time for the good fans to take this forward and SHOP THE SCUM who blight our clubs colours and trash the very good name of our supporters.

We have an element of away supporters who think they are great because they have a few glasses of cheap lager, shout abuse and let off smoke bombs inside grounds - the same louts also run as fast as they an when they are approached by opposition supporters and/or police.

We have a small minority who throw bottles on the pitch, home and away? Just what the fuck do they think that is achieving?

Its time to shop a scum bag. In todays world of technology its easy to get a camera shot of the lout. Lets do everything we can to get this scum loutish lot out and away from our club forever.

If you go on other teams message boards you’ll see that it’s becoming a real problem everywhere. It seems to have got a lot worse since the lock down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Brannan Johnson threw a drinks bottle which apparently hit a photographer just in front of the Blackburn End. Someone on the bus back home said it was one of the Forest official ones. I thought at the time it was strange as they normally throw them over the sidelines. 

That's right. A bottle was thrown on to the pitch just missing Samba. Johnson threw it back quite forcefully and hit a photographer. I doubt it did any damage but if it had hit a spectator all hell could have broken loose. Of course it wouldn't have happened at all if the bottle hadn't come out of the Blackburn End in the first place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With the amount of pubs and clubs closing, the price of things, the pressures of everyday living.  Mental health crisis and the lack of general happiness around society and being told what to do left right and center then football becomes the outlet again.

All this has happened before it's called social unrest and it all starts at the top with dictatorship Govts and unrealistic policies putting the squeeze on everyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

Can’t agree with this…

Football fans love it when their players do this sort of thing to the opposition. Therefore, if you dish it out, you got to take it in return.
No excuses for throwing stuff at players.

You've been going to football long enough to know if you bait 4000 fans in a highly charged atmosphere you're encouraging a reaction. The rights and wrongs of it don't come into it for me, don't put yourself and your team mates in that position. 

Should fans be throwing stuff at players, absolutely not, but don't be surprised if they do, its football, not snooker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Miller11 said:

Don’t worry everybody, Chaddy has reported three Forest players to the police (and Steve Waggott). I wish I was joking.

Ewood has been so stale for so long that a bit of an old style blood and thunder atmosphere has people reaching new found levels of offence 🙄

I hated the result and the ref but i actually enjoyed it last night, i think last time some were that angry in the JW upper Kean was still flicking his tongue in the technical area.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you go back 5/10/20 years you'd see the same reaction between fans and opposition keepers if they start gesticulating winding each other up.  

Certainly isn't right people overstepping the mark on the terraces but they'll get dealt with, equally it isn't right professionals being paid thousands to be professional engaging in this kind of thing. He picks the bottle up reports it to the ref and the ref reports it to the club/police and they look for the goon that threw it, job done situation diffused.

He wanted to take on the BBE that was down to him nobody else so to try and totally absolve him for his part in something that could have got a whole lot worse is nonsense. From what a few Forest fans tell me he's a bit of a character so as always in life if you want to be the center of attention you deal with what it brings along.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On another note I think it's a disgrace the way the stewards are behaving in NO1 at the minute. Against forest there was an army of them barging round checking the tickets of the regulars during the game which helped to kill off any sort of atmosphere in the first half. Seem to be actively trying to discourage any sort of an atmosphere 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.