BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

9 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

To be fair Carvalhal seemingly turned us down because he wanted to bring his entire team in.

Hearing there's a possibility Sunderland fans might soon be very happy and we'll soon be very upset.

I've checked twitter and nothing that implicates is in any way. What have you heard?

14 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

To be fair Carvalhal seemingly turned us down because he wanted to bring his entire team in.

Hearing there's a possibility Sunderland fans might soon be very happy and we'll soon be very upset.

Better not be van hecke. Can't stand Sunderland.  Tinpot club, overrated fan base

Tell you what I did hear from an impeccable source regarding bonuses. In the promotion year all of the squad were offered a 25k watch if they got promoted, they were all understandably happy with that arrangement. The manager at the time (whose name escapes me) contacted the owners and told them not to and that they would be best placed to hold the cash and give it him to strengthen the team at the end of the season. So that was that, the watches were pulled.

Just now, SuperBrfc said:

I did read somewhere that Alex Neil was watching Styles recently and that Sunderland are in for him.

Rev has suggested that isn't what he was referring to, so it could potentially be double disappointment for us.

He's also not even said a name which to me sounds like he hasn't got a clue.

Nobody guarantees appearances at this level or any other.

Just like PNE were not guaranteeing Patrick Bauer a place in their XI every week.

If a player goes to Sunderland or elsewhere rather than here it is either because they are paying more, or because they have been more persuasive, or because the loaning club feel it is better for the player to go there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Nobody guarantees appearances at this level or any other.

Just like PNE were not guaranteeing Patrick Bauer a place in their XI every week.

If a player goes to Sunderland or elsewhere rather than here it is either because they are paying more, or because they have been more persuasive, or because the loaning club feel it is better for the player to go there.

...or he's going to walk straight into Sunderland's first team and not ours. 

34 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I thought Carvahal told us what he wanted but we never got back to him after the interview. 

Presume that's Styles off to Sunderland.Be gutted if true.Really wanted him. 

He’s referring to Van Hecke. Doesn’t make the attention seeking any more necessary though.

I can’t understand people posting hints on this forum without providing the info they claim to have. The phrase “put up or shut up” comes to mind.

Edited by JeffRover
  • Like 7

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

So if something isn't on Twitter it's nonsense?

Righty o.

Well why won't you say what you know then. All you have said is we could be upset. That could mean alot of things like they are charging 40 quid for an away game. Why don't you provide the full information instead of letting people guess for themselves.