BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season tickets 2022/23

24 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

I would think a fair few of the large number of half ST buyers (large numbers for us anyway) who got caught up in all the momentum around December haven’t bothered renewing.

That's my initial thought. 

Who can blame them either, 3 home wins they would have got and two of them were night games that a lot might have missed anyway.

24 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

That's the bit I doubt, I think it's too big a number.

Either way, we're roughly where we were last season.

Yes, I just want to reiterate that they are assumptions. I may well be totally wrong that 200-300 renewed in the second loyalty scheme. It's possible that more did so, and were included in the daily counts if they switched seats, for example. I couldn't work out the behaviour of the seat map in that regard.

However, considering we sold just shy of 7,000 by last season's opener, we're 1,000 ahead of that with another four weeks to go. It's not the amount we were hoping for with JDT coming in, but considering the prices, the supporters have done well to see us at 8K so far.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Well obviously, but we won’t be privy to it, so how can we judge how many walk ons are being sold each week?

Most figures on a message board will be estimates and opinions, we will have to live with those. Same as season ticket holders are always counted as attending, but that doesn't always happen.

4 minutes ago, goozburger said:

Yes, I just want to reiterate that they are assumptions. I may well be totally wrong that 200-300 renewed in the second loyalty scheme. It's possible that more did so, and were included in the daily counts if they switched seats, for example. I couldn't work out the behaviour of the seat map in that regard.

However, considering we sold just shy of 7,000 by last season's opener, we're 1,000 ahead of that with another four weeks to go. It's not the amount we were hoping for with JDT coming in, but considering the prices, the supporters have done well to see us at 8K so far.

It's really interesting what you did. Hats off to you!!!!

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, rigger said:

Most figures on a message board will be estimates and opinions, we will have to live with those. Same as season ticket holders are always counted as attending, but that doesn't always happen.

I know, but all we can do when an attendance is announced is look at the ST numbers and the away numbers, whatever left is ‘walk ons’, who’s paid and who hasn’t we’ll never know.

As for the attendance figure declared, it’s aways tickets issued, not bums on seats. Which is always painfully obvious for night games when there’s no bugger there and it’s ‘10,200’.

Edited by Mattyblue

3 hours ago, rigger said:

I received an E-Mail yesterday, from the EFL fans club. They are seemingly trying to get a £25 max, cap introduced for away supporters.

It should be just that, i think it's £35 in the Prem ?

So a tenner less sounds about right to me.

It’s about time something better was rolled out. Not too sure if this has been suggested already, but was about offering a 25% discount for next season for all those who buy/ have bought one this season and maybe 15% if you buy a half season ticket. 

6 minutes ago, lraC said:

It’s about time something better was rolled out. Not too sure if this has been suggested already, but was about offering a 25% discount for next season for all those who buy/ have bought one this season and maybe 15% if you buy a half season ticket. 

In which case Swag would charge 25% more for a season ticket before the discount. 

That's how he rolls, zero interest in growing our fanbase, huge interest in reaching targets to report back to his bosses. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, goozburger said:

Its probably simply what happens when they go on sale earlier.

We have been telling them this.

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,017 (+40)

Previous Updates
Friday 1st July 2022: 7,977 (+297)
Thursday 30th June 2022: 7,680 (+14)
Wednesday 29th June: 7,666 (+36)
Tuesday 28th June 2022: 7,630 (+20)
Monday 27th June 2022: 7,610 (+23)

Sunday 26th June 2022: 7,587 (+13)
Saturday 25th June 2022: 7,574 (+26)

Friday 24th June 2022: 7,548 (+37)
Thursday 23rd June 2022: 7,511 (+84)

Wednesday 22nd June: 7,427 (+2)
Tuesday 21st June: 7,425 (-1)
Monday 20th June: 7,426 (+221)
Sunday 19th June 2022: 7,205 (+15)
Saturday 18th June 2022: 7,190 (+108)

Friday 17th June 2022: 7,082 (+8)
Thursday 16th June 2022: 7,074 (+39)
Wednesday 15th June 2022: 7,035 (first count)

Notes & Disclaimers

• This is an estimate based on visibility of true seat availability in the ticketing seat map.
  • (+xx) represents the number of season tickets sold since the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 159 unavailable seats in W01 are not saleable and therefore excluded from the estimate.
  • A seat is marked as unavailable for up to 28 minutes when added to the basket. It is not possible to exclude these from the estimate.
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, damo100 said:

In which case Swag would charge 25% more for a season ticket before the discount. 

That's how he rolls, zero interest in growing our fanbase, huge interest in reaching targets to report back to his bosses. 

But he doesn't meet the target though. 

If we take @goozburgerlatest estimate and very generously round it up to 8200 and then we take the reported target of 4 million, that means the average ticket price would have to be £487.80

When you take into consideration that there is going to be a decent amount of tickets sold at concession prices that makes 8200 even more of a failure. 

It's perfectly reasonable to say we have the potential to sell at least 12000, especially if Nob End can manage it. This would bring the average price down to £333.33. I doubt you'd meet the target but rudimentary economics should come into play and tell you that you're now far more likely to make more money down the line. 

4 million from season ticket sales is a totally ludicrous figure and shows how dense the people who run the show actually are. But if Swag had any bollocks he'd tell them that. However, he's a lazy fucker who just wants to steal an easy living. 

Waggot out.

Venkys out.

51% Now.

Edited by Upside Down
  • Like 4

40 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

I think 297 of that 350 was existing ST holders renewing before the deadline (and price hike).

Maybe, i don't know for definite, but the way it is recorded I assumed the count is done each evening.

The deadline appeared to be June 30th at 5pm as it appeared @JHRovercouldnt renew later on in the evening.

On that night there was 7680 bought, and 24 hours later there was a 297 spike which was the first day of the price rise.

27 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Maybe, i don't know for definite, but the way it is recorded I assumed the count is done each evening.

The deadline appeared to be June 30th at 5pm as it appeared @JHRovercouldnt renew later on in the evening.

On that night there was 7680 bought, and 24 hours later there was a 297 spike which was the first day of the price rise.

could it not been the number of people who have renew but wanted to move seat from their original seat 

1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

I find it amazing that nearly 350 people have bought since the price went up by £30.

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

I think 297 of that 350 was existing ST holders renewing before the deadline (and price hike).

24 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

On Friday morning, there were 224 unavailable seats from the 2,256 "non-renewers" that I had been deducting.

By the evening, there were an additional 73 unavailable seats. Add last night's 40, that's ~113 since the loyalty scheme ended. That's more than double the average I'd been getting, but I think it's the payday boost.

I run the counts at roughly 10pm.

• Like 3

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,029 (+12)

Previous Updates
Saturday 2nd July 2022: 8,017 (+40)
Friday 1st July 2022: 7,977 (+297)
Thursday 30th June 2022: 7,680 (+14)
Wednesday 29th June: 7,666 (+36)
Tuesday 28th June 2022: 7,630 (+20)
Monday 27th June 2022: 7,610 (+23)

Sunday 26th June 2022: 7,587 (+13)
Saturday 25th June 2022: 7,574 (+26)

Friday 24th June 2022: 7,548 (+37)
Thursday 23rd June 2022: 7,511 (+84)

Wednesday 22nd June: 7,427 (+2)
Tuesday 21st June: 7,425 (-1)
Monday 20th June: 7,426 (+221)
Sunday 19th June 2022: 7,205 (+15)
Saturday 18th June 2022: 7,190 (+108)

Friday 17th June 2022: 7,082 (+8)
Thursday 16th June 2022: 7,074 (+39)
Wednesday 15th June 2022: 7,035 (first count)

Notes & Disclaimers

• This is an estimate based on visibility of true seat availability in the ticketing seat map.
  • (+xx) represents the number of season tickets sold since the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 159 unavailable seats in W01 are not saleable and therefore excluded from the estimate.
  • A seat is marked as unavailable for up to 28 minutes when added to the basket. It is not possible to exclude these from the estimate.
  • Like 2