BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

• Moderation Lead
On 25/01/2023 at 10:07, roverandout said:

Be honest other than a period in the 80s, Everton have never really been a 'successful club'.

At the start of the PL, they were level on league titles with Man United….

• Like 3

Dropping the case and proving his innocence are not necessarily the same thing. We've all heard the recordings and seen the photos. The boys an animal who should be nowhere near the football pitch and shouldn't be put in a position where he can become a role model for kids. 

All the twitter folk saying the charges have been dropped and he should be allowed to play football again should ask themselves of they'd be happy to let him date their daughter. I sure as he'll wouldn't. 

• Like 1

I see Klopp has been moaning about Chelsea spending so much money but Chelsea have been buying alot of good exciting and promising young players plus giving them so many long term 5 years plus contracts. 

Chelsea have played well in the game but I see that Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has been left out of tonight match day squad and their 25 man champions league squad. He was panic buy and not what they needed

41 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I see Klopp has been moaning about Chelsea spending so much money but Chelsea have been buying alot of good exciting and promising young players plus giving them so many long term 5 years plus contracts. 

Chelsea have played well in the game but I see that Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has been left out of tonight match day squad and their 25 man champions league squad. He was panic buy and not what they needed

But still didn't win with 3 players they paid circa 180 million for.!!! 

The manager will get potted before seasons end I reckon. 

Another basket case of a club for far different reasons than our own. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Thought you said the other week that Chelsea fans will have to get used to ‘not spending Abramovich style money any more’? 

They’ve spent over half a billion quid in two windows…

• Like 1

• Backroom

Don't think Klopp has lost the respect of his players, but does seem to have lost their confidence. Not sure how many times a Liverpool player can come out and say "it's not good enough" before their fans lose patience. 

• Like 1

Klopp has run his course at Liverpool.  I don't understand the hype over him anyway. He's rarely won anything compared to pep. He reminds me of wenger in that he seems unwilling to spend the club's money when it's obvious they need more quality especially in midfield.  Hes gotten to alot of finals but lost most of them 

17 minutes ago, DE. said:

Don't think Klopp has lost the respect of his players, but does seem to have lost their confidence. Not sure how many times a Liverpool player can come out and say "it's not good enough" before their fans lose patience. 

Klopp has more than enough credit in the bank with what he has won there during his time 

2 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Klopp has run his course at Liverpool.  I don't understand the hype over him anyway. He's rarely won anything compared to pep. He reminds me of wenger in that he seems unwilling to spend the club's money when it's obvious they need more quality especially in midfield.  Hes gotten to alot of finals but lost most of them 

He has won 6 trophies there. compare to the last 25 years I think he has more than proved his worth. 

He need to rebuilt his midfield and signing Bellingham and one more midfield would help massively 

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

He has won 6 trophies there. compare to the last 25 years I think he has more than proved his worth. 

He need to rebuilt his midfield and signing Bellingham and one more midfield would help massively 

They've no chance of Bellingham if they fail to get In the champions league.  And that's looking unlikely 

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

3 trophies.  U really counting the European super cup?

4 minutes ago, roverandout said:

They've no chance of Bellingham if they fail to get In the champions league.  And that's looking unlikely 

I believe Bellingham is a Liverpool fan and his father is a aswell. I reckon he goes there

3 minutes ago, roverandout said:

3 trophies.  U really counting the European super cup?

It is still a trophy at the end of the day. You are moving the goal posts to suit your argument. 

Pep hasn't won the Champions League at City yet, Klopp has at Liverpool

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

I believe Bellingham is a Liverpool fan and his father is a aswell. I reckon he goes there

It is still a trophy at the end of the day. You are moving the goal posts to suit your argument. 

He’s a massive Birmingham fan. As is his family.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

No I'm not. The super cup Is a glorified friendly.  The only trophies that matter to clubs like Liverpool is the  champions league and epl. Maybe the fa Cup comes in third