BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

I actually think he would be decent for them. Like I said I would look to appoint De Zebri if it was my choice. I think they will appoint Nagelsmann tho

Spurs need quality signings this summer. A new keeper, centre defender, centre midfield and sort out Kane future whether he stays or goes

Why would a top 4 chaser appoint the manager recently sacked at 19th place Leicester?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Why would a top 4 chaser appoint the manager recently sacked at 19th place Leicester?

He won 2 trophies at Leicester and 7 trophies at Celtic didn't he?

his style of play would suit Spurs fans expectations of attacking football. Yes it went badly wrong for him Leicester in the last 12 to 18 months but most managers have bad spells. Does that mean we write them off every time even Conte and Mourinho struggled at Spurs and other clubs

45 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I actually think he would be decent for them. Like I said I would look to appoint De Zebri if it was my choice. I think they will appoint Nagelsmann tho

Spurs need quality signings this summer. A new keeper, centre defender, centre midfield and sort out Kane future whether he stays or goes

Surprised you are not advocating for Frank Lampard, or would you keep him at Chelsea?

5 minutes ago, Blow-in said:

Surprised you are not advocating for Frank Lampard, or would you keep him at Chelsea?

neither. 

I said Pochettino to Chelsea weeks ago would be good appointment. 

I said I would pick De Zebri to be next Spurs manager if it was my choice but I do think they go for Nagelsmann 

3 hours ago, Displaced Rover said:

Spurs have sacked Stellini! They really are hilariously badly run by Levy.

Spurs have dragged it down to the level where they are sacking temporary managers, so they can replace them with another temporary manager.

Wtf?

Chelsea moving for Poch before Spurs try and tempt him back?

1 hour ago, davulsukur said:

Spurs have dragged it down to the level where they are sacking temporary managers, so they can replace them with another temporary manager.

Wtf?

Chelsea moving for Poch before Spurs try and tempt him back?

Levy won't go for Pochettino tho. Nagelsmann will get the job in the summer

Edited by chaddyrovers

40 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Which people?!

Jamie Redknapp? Frank Lampard? Sandra Redknapp? Presumably only family members would suggest such nonsense.

Ally McCoist on Monday Morning on TalkSPORT suggested. Plus Spurs fans on Social media 

12 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Absolute lunatics then. McCoist presumably a mate.

Don't know if they are mates but putting Redknapp in their as interim coach to end of the season isn't the worst idea. Similar to Hodgson going in at Palace. Look at the results he got there

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Don't know if they are mates but putting Redknapp in their as interim coach to end of the season isn't the worst idea. Similar to Hodgson going in at Palace. Look at the results he got there

Hodgson was Palace's manager not long ago, totally incomparable.

If you was an owner, your sole criteria would be "does he know the club?"

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Hodgson was Palace's manager not long ago, totally incomparable.

If you was an owner, your sole criteria would be "does he know the club?"

2 years ago. 

Spurs need someone interim who could get the direction till end of the season until Nagelsmann or Enrique is appoint in the summer