BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Retro Shirts...*LAST TWO NOW*

• Backroom
36 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I also forgot to order by the deadline I'll have one of each in medium if still possible.

Club methods are rubbing off on the fanbase, I see 😂

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Any chance of them arriving before I head off to Spain for a break on May 6th ? No problem if not. 

Touch & go…I’m off to Devon for a few nights myself on 6th May but if they arrive by 29th April then I will endeavour to get *some* at least, in the post in the week before I go.
Last time it was 7 weeks from order to receipt so that takes us to 28th April…

I’ll do my best 👍🏻

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

Touch & go…I’m off to Devon for a few nights myself on 6th May but if they arrive by 29th April then I will endeavour to get *some* at least, in the post in the week before I go.
Last time it was 7 weeks from order to receipt so that takes us to 28th April…

I’ll do my best 👍🏻

No problem Herbie. If you can’t deliver for the 6th could you hold on to mine until I let you know I’m back ?

• Like 1

• Herbie6590 changed the title to Retro Shirts...*THEY HAVE ARRIVED !*
4 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Heh , mine arrived just a minute ago . It’s perfect. Just my fit. All I need now is two new knees and I could be out on the common with the kids again. Thanks to all concerned.

Everyone who buys one should arrange to have a kick about before a home game 😁🤍💙

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Gordon Gekko said:

Do the new shirts have numbers on the back? can’t remember if I requested a number or not 

No…this is me playing with a heat press borrowed from @Roth & becoming quite pally with some eBay sellers 😁.

If anyone wants to order a number I’ll share details of where I bought mine from 👍🏻

• Like 1

Just now, Herbie6590 said:

No…this is me playing with a heat press borrowed from @Roth & becoming quite pally with some eBay sellers 😁.

If anyone wants to order a number I’ll share details of where I bought mine from 👍🏻

And on HistoricalFootballKits.co.uk you are listed as one of the sources on the Blackburn page, so I’m pretty confident you used the correct font and number. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

Everyone who buys one should arrange to have a kick about before a home game 😁🤍💙

When I’d walked from the railway station up to Ewood and back again last night. Then walked from Smithy Bridge station to where I live my bad knee was aching more than a bit ! I’ll have to go in goal and somebody else will have to talk the goal kicks.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1