BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Retro Shirts...*LAST TWO NOW*

2 quick questions: (Beautiful shirt and will remove any need to buy one with a Vaping Co on the front for the forseeable)

Don't understand the sizing chart completely. I'm assuming a 40" chest is a 20 on the table and therefore a medium?Ā šŸ™‚

Secondly, I fancy a long AND a short sleeved. What's the postage on that?

Thanks in advance.

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

2 quick questions: (Beautiful shirt and will remove any need to buy one with a Vaping Co on the front for the forseeable)

Don't understand the sizing chart completely. I'm assuming a 40" chest is a 20 on the table and therefore a medium?Ā šŸ™‚

Secondly, I fancy a long AND a short sleeved. What's the postage on that?

Thanks in advance.

The dimensions are the ā€œwidthā€ so yes a 20ā€ width is to fit a 40ā€ chest.

Order 2 at the same time & we post out as one package for the price advertised (Ā£5) for the UK. It will cost us a bit more but weā€™re happy to cover that incremental cost šŸ‘šŸ»āšŖļøšŸ”µ

• Herbie6590 changed the title to Retro Shirts *Last Orders, 10pm on 1st March*
On 14/02/2023 at 21:59, broadsword said:

Nice. Good one to have on the wall.

Ā 

Just realised I've got a few tops. Kappa promotion top. Kappan training top. ASICS drill top. This retro one I've got coming.

Ā 

I just wouldn't bother buying anything from the club shop. Not until venkys go.

I was dead lucky with the one I bought from the club shop in (?) 2010 or 2011. It was one that our - then arse-licking - owners decided they wanted the Prince of Wales feathers as the emblem on the shirt and had to obtain permission from Clarence House to show the emblem on the Umbro shirt we were wearing that season.

The club shop announced that, if permission was given, people who'd already bought the shirt could have the emblem affixed at no extra charge. As a non-Monarchist, I chose not to exercise that option.

My "frugal gene" won't let me buy another replica shirt while I can still - just about! - squeeze into one which "advertises" nothing, other than my loyalty to Lancashire's Most Historic Football Club, as I refer to them in every WhatsApp conversation with my old schoolmate of the Claret & Blue persuasion in NZ.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, R0verb0y said:

I was dead lucky with the one I bought from the club shop in (?) 2010 or 2011. It was one that our - then arse-licking - owners decided they wanted the Prince of Wales feathers as the emblem on the shirt and had to obtain permission from Clarence House to show the emblem on the Umbro shirt we were wearing that season.

The club shop announced that, if permission was given, people who'd already bought the shirt could have the emblem affixed at no extra charge. As a non-Monarchist, I chose not to exercise that option.

My "frugal gene" won't let me buy another replica shirt while I can still - just about! - squeeze into one which "advertises" nothing, other than my loyalty to Lancashire's Most Historic Football Club, as I refer to them in every WhatsApp conversation with my old schoolmate of the Claret & Blue persuasion in NZ.

It advertises Umbro mate šŸ˜‰

28 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Sorry I didnā€™t realise it was March the first today ! Am I too late ?

Edit - Just ordered one anyway. Hope I wasnā€™t too late.

10PM tonight is the cut off - plenty of time yet, order another šŸ˜‰

• Like 1

• Herbie6590 changed the title to Retro Shirts...Last Chance...Seriously...LAST CHANCE...QUICK !!!
  • Herbie6590 changed the title to Retro Shirts...*Order Book Now Closed*
  • Herbie6590 unpinned this topic

Rovers traditionally wore variants of red & white in the 60ā€™s - with a few exceptions - Iā€™ve seen photos of a black & white striped kit in the FA Cup. All red in my living memory, sometimes with white cuffsā€¦sometimes without.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

Rovers traditionally wore variants of red & white in the 60ā€™s - with a few exceptions - Iā€™ve seen photos of a black & white striped kit in the FA Cup. All red in my living memory, sometimes with white cuffsā€¦sometimes without.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Do you know when 3rd kits would have been introduced?