BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 3 up / 3 down

We're at the business end of the season now, it's all to play for - and looking at the table it's still pretty tight at both ends!

Which 3 do you think will go up to the PL? Which 3 do you think will go down to L1?

I'll go first I guess!

Up
Burnley (1st)
Middlesbrough (2nd)
Rovers (PO)

Down
Wigan (24th)
Blackpool (23rd)
Rotherham (22nd)

Edited by TheRevAshton

21 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Up
Burnley (1st)
Sheff U (2nd)
Boro (PO)

Down
Reading (22nd) (if they get 6 points deducted. Otherwise QPR. 
Blackpool (23rd)
Wigan (24th)

This except swap Huddersfield for QPR

27 minutes ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

Burnley

Boro

Luton (Boro if Sheffield United get over the line into second)

Current bottom three to go down. Huddersfield's last two results have been brilliant, but they've managed to get four points from two shots on target! 

You can get 6 pts with only 2 shots if you’re lucky. If you’re really lucky you can get 3 points with 0 shots !

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

You can get 6 pts with only 2 shots if you’re lucky. If you’re really lucky you can get 3 points with 0 shots !

They did against Norwich! Grant Hanley doing us a favour by putting the ball in his own net. 

If Colin gets their defence sorted over the international break then they'll have a good chance, but I think their last two results are smash and grabs. 

I've never subscribed to the Hudds were the bad guys angle. It's a tale as old as time that if you're safe at that time of year then anything and everything happens with the starting XI. Rovers have done it time and time again, as have hundreds of other teams.

My best advice would be to not go into the final day of the season depending on favours!

• Like 2

I couldn’t believe how bad QPR were against Blackpool, and a narrow defeat to Birmingham will have been demoralising. They’ve got Wigan next which is an absolute must win, then a tough run in.

I was hoping Ainsworth would work out for them, but I think Warnock will out do him unfortunately.

1 hour ago, wilsdenrover said:

Well apart from the Burnley bit…

Yes but with 13 points clear from second, I've given in to them winning.

Boro and Rovers beating Sheffield Utd to go up is a dream come true though.

And Wigan going down, I'll never forget them celebrating when Kean relegated us.

• Like 2

Oop

6 Fingered inbreds

Yarkshire cheats managed by a woodentop

The hardest working side of ex-Rovers on Teesside.

Darn

Pie Eating knackers

Hoops up side yer head (of one flavour or another)

Mick McArthy's Tangerine Army

1 minute ago, booth said:

Yes but with 13 points clear from second, I've given in to them winning.

Boro and Rovers beating Sheffield Utd to go up is a dream come true though.

And Wigan going down, I'll never forget them celebrating when Kean relegated us.

I agree that they’re  going up - there’s no way I’m calling that a dream.

I knew exactly what you meant - I was just being facetious 😁

I would put Sheffield United at only 50% chance of going up despite 3 points, goal difference and a game advantage over Boro.

Dingles to get very close to Reading's record points hall.

Beyond that I am not tempting fate but one or other of Gregg Broughton's duo could make it.

Current bottom 3 to drop. 

1 minute ago, wilsdenrover said:

I agree that they’re  going up - there’s no way I’m calling that a dream.

I knew exactly what you meant - I was just being facetious 😁

The dream would have been Burnley getting stuck in the Championship and Wigan and Preston going down really. I was just sent a link of a bunch of Preston fans going on about how Venkys didn't get Rovers relegated, and we're the same size club as them. What an insufferable bunch they are.

Preston fans, if any are reading, that's exactly what Venkys have reduced us to. You lot thinking you're equal.

More clowns than a Pennywise cosplay event.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, booth said:

The dream would have been Burnley getting stuck in the Championship and Wigan and Preston going down really. I was just sent a link of a bunch of Preston fans going on about how Venkys didn't get Rovers relegated, and we're the same size club as them. What an insufferable bunch they are.

Preston fans, if any are reading, that's exactly what Venkys have reduced us to. You lot thinking you're equal.

More clowns than a Pennywise cosplay event.

Preston fans - if you’re still reading - as much damage as the Venkys have done, you’re still not our equals.

• Like 1