BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

On 22/11/2023 at 15:05, Aqualung said:

Apparently it's fixed. 

But I still can't log in using my usual email address and password (both saved on my phone) 

Total shambles imho. 

I still can not login and I never get the email with a verification code either, even after repeated tries.  Is there any contact info to get hold of someone.  Email?

Perhaps I should have read the post above.

Edited by USABlue
  • Like 1

This seems to have been handled shambolically by the club as many things have been lately. Apologies if I've missed it, but I don't think they sent an email about this? I saw a post on FB about it from the club account, but that's not going to reach everyone. They would have saved themselves and a lot of fans a lot of hassle by just sending a mass email to everyone explaining what was happening and how to sort it.

I won’t be using my season long pass until I get back to Spain next Monday.

I have Re-Registered but find it incredible that I had to find out how to on here.

It’s another big own goal by the club, not getting the communication on this right. 

7 minutes ago, lraC said:

I won’t be using my season long pass until I get back to Spain next Monday.

I have Re-Registered but find it incredible that I had to find out how to on here.

It’s another big own goal by the club, not getting the communication on this right. 

Well we can't kick it in the other goal. The owners refuse to pay for a striker.

• Like 2

I still have had no response from anyone in this.  It will not let me re-register, it will not send  me the verification code.  So now this is 2 games in a row I will miss.  I used the contact info posted above,  nothing.

Tried re registering and got account already exists, try tonreset password   You guessed it NO code was forthcoming again.  Joke absolute joke.

Edited by USABlue

4 minutes ago, USABlue said:

I still have had no response from anyone in this.  It will not let me re-register, it will not send  me the verification code.  So now this is 2 games in a row I will miss.  I used the contact info posted above,  nothing.

To get round the problem, I tried ordering a match ticket (I didn't have to actually buy one). I was redirected to a page that allowed me to re-register my account and old password. Everything is now working fine for me.

Edited by rigger

• 3 weeks later...

On Tuesday12th Dec I bought a £10 pass to watch the Bristol City game. I watched the first half on a small screen. It would not go to full screen. At half time I looked for other information on the site. After half time I could not get back to the match, faffing around. Eventually I managed to rejoin it just after Scotty had scored.

I complained bitterly and explained I use Safari browser. Their reply told me to use another browser. I refuse to do so. Why can't they sort out their site to make it compatible with Safari? I have no issues with other sites when using it.

Shocking from Rovers. They really are turning me away from the club.

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, goozburger said:

Urgh, I'm getting sick to death of this, now. The game isn't broadcast where I live, and my video season pass says "Unauthorized country". This is becoming a common occurrence.

if you have a vpn, Spain is a lovely destination for an afternoon break, your season pass will work if you can get there 😉 

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2024/january/12/watch-baggies-battle-live-on-roverstv/

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • J*B changed the title to Rovers TV