BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Wrexham (h) - FA Cup - 29/1/24, 7:30pm

• Moderation Lead
2 hours ago, damo100 said:

Difference being I don't get triggered and call players dogshit etc, then call those said players amazing after we scored/won.

Embarrassing, keep up...

How’s the view from your high horse?

• Backroom
2 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Yeah, if you knew me you’d know I was the world’s worst loser as a player. I just take Rovers malaise in my stride now, it’s been going on that long. I only have the odd sleep less night these days.
One of my grandsons is a Rovers fan. He’s just made 17, these shitheads are all he’s ever known. Imagine what that must be like !

At least I saw a Ronnie, Dougie, Big Fred, Mike England, Andy Mac, Fergie,Sir Keith etc when I was his age.

I was a good winner though, no pisstaking or gloating. Just a shake of the hand with your opponents after the game.

At 17 I'd seen the legends of the 90s play for us, and was watching the likes of Cole, Yorke, Jansen (pre-injury), Duff, Dunn, Big Brad, Tugay and Berg regularly lacing up their boots for us, with Souey as manager. I had Hughes' tenure to look forward to with MGP, Santa Cruz, Benni Mac, Bentley, Nelsen, Samba and various other decent players pulling on our shirt.

Incomparable to the present day. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DE. said:

At 17 I'd seen the legends of the 90s play for us, and was watching the likes of Cole, Yorke, Jansen (pre-injury), Duff, Dunn, Big Brad, Tugay and Berg regularly lacing up their boots for us, with Souey as manager. I had Hughes' tenure to look forward to with MGP, Santa Cruz, Benni Mac, Bentley, Nelsen, Samba and various other decent players pulling on our shirt.

Incomparable to the present day. 

If you missed it, you missed it.

1 hour ago, RoversTilliDie said:

That's who I meant, my mind went blank remembering his name.

Completely off topic but who was the left back we got on loan from Leeds a few seasons back. Been trying remember his name all day