BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Souness must go ?

rover6

has radio rovers ever had any credibility with that idiot in charge ? also has his scottish side kick ever said anything remotely resembling what had actually happened in the preceding match ?

Both are utterly useless as match summarisers and both are in the same amatuerish league of the commentator. its only the additional input of ex Rovers players that even make the after match comments worth listening too.

In fact why dont they just switch off and save the licence fee and the extra electricity and channel the residue back into a worthwhile venture that benefits the club :brfc:  :razz:  :brfc:  :sarc:

I wish admins would just delete posts like this.

They are unhelpful, uncalled for and pointless.

If they have been written by Rovers fans then they should be shot for being dingles in disguise.

I'm as pi55ed off as everyone else about our current form but calling for Soueys head is an absolute joke.

The stupidity of people on messageboards never ceases to amaze me.

I disagree with rover6 and don't think any of the three named managers could take charge of Rovers (well, Mark Hughes wouldnt be bad :)) and i want to see Souness stay in charge!

However i'd just like to ask the quoted above why it is ok for Jim to start posts like this but not for the newbie. :!:

there's really not allot wrong with Blackburn, Cole seems to be the only striker on form, Andy C would claim Yorke holds the ball even though he is slow and lazy, but thats not enough is it, i think a decent striker and defender and the team is ok, Short will be that defender should he stay fit, hopefullty Cole can do it on his own up front, if we have money then the transfer window is the time to get a striker hopefully Viduka, but i would not bet on us having the money anymore, Emerton and Ferguson settling will help, and keep Amoruso well away from the team, he may effect other players confidence.

so solve a couple of areas and we will be fine

I know mate its just that I don`t see a light at the end of the tunnel right now and to be compared with one of Houlliers boring teams is just, well........

Oh god I`m fed up with football

Please let the lads get it right on Saturday

come on you blues

Well, I doubt Souey will leave now, he's got himself a real challenge!

And according to an article in the LET, he doesn't blame the supporters for feeling fed up

Souness - LET - "I can fully understand the supporters being frustrated when we lose, especially in the manner in which we did (last night)," said Souness.

"They know that's another game we shouldn't have lost and they are entitled to express their opinion because they pay their money, so they can say what they like.

can anyone see the light in the current climate ?

very soon we are going to click and someone is going to get a pasting on the pitch, we are drawing in on a visit to manure and god help us if we cant manage to halt the rot before then !

I remain hopeful, christ even the sun has backed us for a 1-0 win on Saturday

:razz:

Anyone calling for Souness to be sacked must have the IQ of a five year old child.  Rover6 I don't want to get personal but you are talking the biggest pile of w*nk  that I've read on this MB in the last three or four years (and that includes my close friend Mr Tdrog).  OK things aren't going too well and perhaps Souness has made mistakes, but which manager hasn't?  

Grow up or knob off back to the official board.

I blame the loss of the three D's for our struggles this season-Duff, Dunn and Dizzy (in that order)

I can think of a fourth D - defence!

Duff and Dunn's departure decided downturn doubled with dodgy defensive dealings demanded derision from despicable doomsayers, damn dingles, and deserted Darwen End. Despite decline, Dowie definately doesn't deserve directing...(erm)..Rovers.

the solution - read the badge!

Arte et labore

Chants?  There were chants against Souness and I missed them??

No. There were no chants against Souness so no, you didn't miss them.

As for you being;

"Founder member of the "Souness must go" faction.  Said it on the day he joined"

Did you say that again when he got us promoted? When he won the league cup? When we finished sixth?

Are you a Tim in disguise?

Oh yes, I've said it every game I've been to- including the WC Cup final!

Of course I'm a Celtic fan as well!

But not a Tim

do you enjoy the attention of being controversial or do you really believe the garbage you come out with?

Oh yes, I've said it every game I've been to- including the WC Cup final!

Of course I'm a Celtic fan as well!

But not a Tim

do you enjoy the attention of being controversial or do you really believe the garbage you come out with?

Thats the most clear cut case of the pot calling the kettle sooty arse I've seen in a while.   Please have a point to your posts.

Nobody can say that Souness should be sacked, he saved this club from the brink of destruction in division one, the man is a legend in blackburn. All we need is some luck to come our way and we will be sorted. Just think whent the transfer widow re-opens we could be  a quality centre half and a world class striker. Patrick Kluivert wants to come to England and we are just as big as Newcastle maybe bigger in other senses.

On saturday against Southampton us fans owe itto Souness to get behind the team and show them we are there for them. I love this club more than life itself and i don't think i can bear another relegation battle.

We all need to turn up to the home games because the recent attendences have been appaling, so lets all go to home games and support them to the hills, come on if i can get to most home and the odd away game , surely all you lot can, im 15 and i live in Hull, the other side of the country, yet i make the effort to show them my support so why don't all of you lot stop complaining, get behind the team, and hopefully we will help the team along. :brfc:

Patrick Kluivert wants to come to England and we are just as big as Newcastle maybe bigger in other senses.

Kluivert for Rovers? As big as Newcastle?

Let's be honest, there is no way a club who cannot get even 20,000 for a Premiership game when offering tickets for a tenner can ever hope to be as big as Newcastle. Kluivert turned down Manchester United without even bothering to speak to Ferguson (see Ferguson's autobiography 'Managing My Life') so there is not even a tiny chance Kluivert would bother with Rovers. Don't think Newcastle have a chance of getting him either though. If he comes to Britain it would only be to London, he has said so himself in interviews.

Look, Shillito (OR thick idiot as I affectionately think of you)

I am always going to hate Souness- whatever he does, wherever he goes, whoever he signs.  This is for a combinations of reason, not all of them Celtic-related (in fact most of them Liverpool and Rovers related).

Most people realise that on that point at least they shouldn't rise to the posts I make- I just get ridiculously happy when someone finally agrees with me!

That doesn't mean I don't support the team- although given the recent lack of performances it's very difficult to continue to support players who look less than half-interested most of the time. (Except Andy Cole who gets my support, even though he CAN look disinterested, because of his sheer talent- Duff was the same)

Also as a round trip to a game is 400+miles, don't accuse me of not putting my money where my mouth is.  Although not being at the UEFA home game in person, I DID but a ticket so that the club realised I WAS interested- even if I DID have a life too!

The moral of the story is never argue with a woman.

You can't win :p

....and poor shilito is learning this at an early age  :D

Don't worry- I'm completely calm.

Finding it quite funny actually!!

I know YOU are................. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.