• johnnyh
    • Lee Grooby
    • He has no mates
    • dr rich

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and Glenn if this is to be my last night then it will be your last night as well mate. Just remember Blackburn Rovers are contactable they could have you site closed with hummm a few seconds if your inproperly using football club material

Which is why we dont use any football club material, and we wont be publishing the full fixtures tomorrow.

Nice try though.

Awww,

Bless him, that Loftyt he's a little love!

Can't we keep him as a brfcs.com pet for amusement value?

Like a little annoyed hamster running round his wheel.

think i might take you up on that, so we can air our grievances. I do feel that when someone does say something the mod and have to always be right, and us the members are treated as cons

Lmao, as if your taking everything so seriously!!

Is quite funny reading some of your quality insults though! thumbs-up.gifblink.gif

Edited by sumps

Can we all play at this name guessing game. I'm going for ...... Ian ?

I'm Spartacus.

The only things missing from this thread are Flemming and Sox. An absolute classic.

Oh, and Abbey, it scares me you were so easily able to find that link!!

I have a feeling lofty could be saying bye bye for a while..................shame he's only been back for a couple of days

Awwww can we not keep him as a sort of mascot. We could just wind that key up in his back and let him rant away at the other fans next season.

But if we got rid of him we would just get laughed at. I can hear the chants now:-

WHERES YER LOFTY GONE

OR

ITS ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE

I thought this morning was going to be really dull at work. I then came across this thread. I tell you havn't; laughed so much in I don't know how long.

Lofty truly is a comedy genius, well when you compare him to Ste B anyhow.

I got insulted somewhere along the line, unless that was t4e.

Well I think I'll say goodbye to all of you, its been a pleasure. I'm sure that when lofty speaks to his high level mates this site will be closed down for before you can say boo to a goose!

Oh. Well while I'm waiting for the fixtures to come out I'll read this again!

I can't believe that no one has made the connection, lofty2k2 is our old friend Dr Stamen?

Mentioning that name on here is akin to mentioning the name of Voldemort around the halls of Hogwarts ohmy.gifunsure.gif

You've got me thinking Don.

Lofty's mate eh??? Hmmmm........any of the mods wear a turban? wink.gif

Can't believe i missed it all.

SteB getting called a 19 year old, saying ste and paul taking part in gay activities, me and t4e taking part in gay activities and Shillito calling for me to be prime minister.

And not one mention of Stanley and nike kits.

I love you Lofty, please don't go. We'll have to meet up for a drink next season before i have to go away....

I can't believe that no one has made the connection, lofty2k2 is our old friend Dr Stamen?

Mentioning that name on here is akin to mentioning the name of Voldemort around the halls of Hogwarts ohmy.gifunsure.gif

Not sure about that Gordon.

Do you reckon lofty is up for a 3 month ban though? wink.gif

Why did my computer pick last night of all nights to be on the blink? sad.gif

I can't believe I missed all of this. How about a poll to see who wants to let him back on for the benefit of those that missed out on the proceedings? wink.gif

Not sure about that Gordon.

Do you reckon lofty is up for a 3 month ban though? wink.gif

We are considering making him a moderator.. after all we did it with somebody you might just know smile.gif.... Flopsy !!

So the longest serving mod on the site doesn't get a mention in the poll above, whats the world coming too.

Bloody Legion's managed to get his name on there twice too

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

That better. You've even got some votes as well smile.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.