BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] And So It Begins Again!

what a great start to the new campaign, i hope the league season starts like this although with a slightly different line up.

This might give us something other than souness & cole to talk about ( for a few hours at least )

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who aren't registered with the official site, and shamelessly nicked from there;

Enckleman, Neill, Johannson, Short, Gray, Tugay, Ferguson, Emerton, Stead, Dickov, Gallagher

For those who aren't registered with the official site, and shamelessly nicked from there;

Enckleman, Neill, Johannson, Short, Gray, Tugay, Ferguson, Emerton, Stead, Dickov, Gallagher

Looks like a 4-3-3 formation to me....anyone know a place where I can follow the game min by min?

Looks like a 4-3-3 formation to me....anyone know a place where I can follow the game min by min?

Some stadium in a village in Germany ?

No - actually - they're showing it live in CNN, it's a momentous news occasion

mad.gif

de pedro not able to play due to some work permit problems.

Amo not playing due to injury sad.gif Ste says Amo thinks it's 5 - 0.....and no I don't know why or maybe we've scored again.

I don't think Ste can text fast enough biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Well really. Have we learnt nothing from last season?!?!? We don't even know what position anyone's playing in! What are they doing? 4-0, 4-0!! is that it? Against a bunch of pig farmers from Austria?! Where's Brad? Where's de Pedro? Are they injured? Is Nissa playing left wing??! What's wrong with Thompson? Where's Amoruso? What's happening? Someone get a message to one of our guys on the ground and find out what the heck is going on!! and quick!! Was Saunders on the plane?

I can't stand this much longer!!!!

Tris - can I get CNN on tinternet?!? Where, where!!

Stead's injured - pass me that gun.

Well really. Have we learnt nothing from last season?!?!? We don't even know what position anyone's playing in! What are they doing? 4-0, 4-0!! is that it? Against a bunch of pig farmers from Austria?! Where's Brad? Where's de Pedro? Are they injured? Is Nissa playing left wing??! What's wrong with Thompson? Where's Amoruso? What's happening? Someone get a message to one of our guys on the ground and find out what the heck is going on!! and quick!!  Was Saunders on the plane?

I can't stand this much longer!!!!

Tris - can I get CNN on tinternet?!? Where, where!!

Stead's injured - pass me that gun.

god bless you bob, and all who sail with you

Where do u guys get all this info from. The offical updates are lets call it brief it still stays 1-0 on there.

We have Steb on site, speaking into a tin can and a string back to a tin next to Paul's ear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.