BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] And So It Begins Again!

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do u guys get all this info from. The offical updates are lets call it brief it still stays 1-0 on there.

We have Steb on site, speaking into a tin can and a string back to a tin next to Paul's ear

Which is why we need donations................... laugh.gif

I've got a ball of string you can have........huh.gif

Lee says Reid, Flitty and Jansen are playing now.

I have some Kevlar line, allows voice vibrations to travel up to ten times faster then standard string. Free for first 6 months.

So tonight sees the second game of the German tour ... will be interesting to see who plays tonight.

Rumour has it that Souness will start with no fewer than five mystery triallists !

Furthermore, he has sent the hit squad (Parkes and Saunders) round the hotel rooms of every travelling Rovers fan and issued dire warnings that the identities of the mystery players are to remain under wraps.

As I understand it Andy Neild has been incarcerated in Rovers German base until after tonights game.

And Deutsche Telekom are under strict instructions not to allow any calls to get through to Radio Lancashire.

Apart from that, I've got an inkling he'll start with Dickov and Jansen up front.

Furthermore, he has sent the hit squad (Parkes and Saunders) round the hotel rooms of every travelling Rovers fan and issued dire warnings that the identities of the mystery players are to remain under wraps.

I can see a flaw in that plan and a potential leakage situation - No way will the hit squad find Jordan and Scotty in their hotel rooms. Jordan will no doubt be refreshing himself in a Stuttgardt Beerkellar at this very moment and Scotty will be wending his way back to Germany from somewhere east of Budapest.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.