Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] And So It Begins Again!

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found it!!

Lucas has scored 8-0

El Thingimmyjig is not on trial with the club according to the LET. But I suppose if the club are trying to keep it quiet the LET are the last people they would tell

Not when Andy Neild is one of the people giving me the updates!

Ah yes, but they said Hamandeggs wasn't having an Ewood trial. Or is that my tea I'm thinking about...... ohmy.gif

dry.gif

unsure.gif

cool.gif

Or even a plot to stop us talking about Andy Cole..

Edited by roversmum

It's Andy Welsh

Text from Jordan, via T4E

Then why would the LET say he wsa not going (souness quote) and the official site admin say it's not him?

If it is him then what a let down as I built it up to be something really exciting

Radio Lancs said they rang up a fan who was watching the game to ask for the players name and apprently it sounds like 'Pato' but they couldn't confirm this.

Is Mark Patterson still playing ?

The Trialist most have been this guy - he even scored 4 in a friendly on thursday this guy know where the net is.

What part of "It was Andy Welsh" didn't you understand????

I know the LET reported he wasn't going but looks like there may have been a last minute change when Cole dropped out.

The Trialist most have been this guy - he even scored 4 in a friendly on thursday this guy know where the net is.

What part of "It was Andy Welsh" didn't you understand????

I know the LET reported he wasn't going but looks like there may have been a last minute change when Cole dropped out.

*puts hand up* The bit where he's a left winger mr ricky sir!

TBH i couldn't care less who it is if he's good enough we'll know soon enough. If he's not we won't. We won an easy friendly 8-0 got our fitness levels up all the strikers got goals..... Overall Good day in camp ewood relocated to germany for a bit!

Radio Lancs said they rang up a fan who was watching the game to ask for the players name and apprently it sounds like 'Pato' but they couldn't confirm this.

Is Mark Patterson still playing ?

I heard a fan called John Pittard? on Radio Lancs about 6.10 phoning rom germany - I didn't know about any mystery trialist till just now. The name he used sounded very like "Mounir el Hamdaoui"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.