Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] And So It Begins Again!

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 -0 Rovers

Next game line up is;

Brad, Douglas, Amo, Gray, Ferguson, Matteo, Emerton, Tugay, Stead, Dickov, de Pedro,

Gally got the second goal

2 -0 Rovers

Next game line up is;

Brad, Douglas, Amo, Gray, Ferguson, Matteo, Emerton, Tugay, Stead, Dickov, de Pedro,

Call me crazy but that suspiciously looks like our likely starting eleven for the season.

Could Souness be prepaing to give Douglas an outing as our new right back in the coming months?

We can field two pretty strong teams actually. I didn't think the lineup in the first game looked bad at all. This eleven may well be the one we start the season with, but lots of things could ofcourse happen. Neill, Thompson and a midfield signing can come into the team.

Radio Lancs said they rang up a fan who was watching the game to ask for the players name and apprently it sounds like 'Pato' but they couldn't confirm this.

Is Mark Patterson still playing ?

I heard a fan called John Pittard? on Radio Lancs about 6.10 phoning rom germany - I didn't know about any mystery trialist till just now. The name he used sounded very like "Mounir el Hamdaoui"

rover.gif thats the man who spilled the beans,and i do not think he's missed a game for 25 years,souness will be after banning him now tinykit.gif

rover.gif after last season lucas will be lucky too have a 1st team spot tinykit.gif

After his previous seasons to that we are lucky to have him smile.gif

1 season doesn't mean he's a bad player and he has said he is a "reformed" character! can't blame him for hating the pool though rover.giftinykit.gif

2 -0  Rovers

Next game line up is;

Call me crazy but that suspiciously looks like our likely starting eleven for the season.

Could Souness be prepaing to give Douglas an outing as our new right back in the coming months?

You're crazy

Thompson will be at right midfield.

Alright just thought you might have found some dodgy site that broadcasts any match it can find, LOL laugh.gif

cnn.com

Sport -> Soccer -> Friendlies -> European -> Germany -> Non-Bundesliga -> Non-Semi Pro -> Pub Teams -> Reserves -> Live Car Park Cam

you should be able to watch the game from the car park cam, although there's a big Lufthansa truck in the way at the minute. Lets hope it shifts...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.