Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] And So It Begins Again!

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 -0  Rovers

Next game line up is;

Brad, Douglas, Amo, Gray, Ferguson, Matteo, Emerton, Tugay, Stead, Dickov, de Pedro,

Gally got the second goal

Call me crazy but that suspiciously looks like our likely starting eleven for the season.

Could Souness be prepaing to give Douglas an outing as our new right back in the coming months?

From the apparent 2nd XI that played the first match, it's interesting to note that Tommo played central midfield and Gresko as a left winger.

I don't think Souness has ever played those two in these new positions before.

2 -0  Rovers

Next game line up is;

Brad, Douglas, Amo, Gray, Ferguson, Matteo, Emerton, Tugay, Stead, Dickov, de Pedro,

Gally got the second goal

Call me crazy but that suspiciously looks like our likely starting eleven for the season.

Could Souness be prepaing to give Douglas an outing as our new right back in the coming months?

From the apparent 2nd XI that played the first match, it's interesting to note that Tommo played central midfield and Gresko as a left winger.

I don't think Souness has ever played those two in these new positions before.

Or maybe your reading too much into the fact its a friendly, he needs to get everyone a game, so where else can he shove Gresko.

God forbid if he ever plays on the wing

Alright just thought you might have found some dodgy site that broadcasts any match it can find, LOL  laugh.gif

cnn.com

Sport -> Soccer -> Friendlies -> European -> Germany -> Non-Bundesliga -> Non-Semi Pro -> Pub Teams -> Reserves -> Live Car Park Cam

you should be able to watch the game from the car park cam, although there's a big Lufthansa truck in the way at the minute. Lets hope it shifts...

laugh.gif

lol

Eventon are crap, there's one team that will finish below us, and they are willing to invest 12 millionto keep Rooney playing with a bunch of div 1 class players, well most of them. They should sell and invest. Let Rooney go to Madrid

Eventon are crap, there's one team that will finish below us, and they are willing to invest 12 millionto keep Rooney playing with a bunch of div 1 class players, well most of them. They should sell and invest. Let Rooney go to Madrid

Yup.

Im putting money on them going down.

Yup.

Im putting money on them going down.

unless they sell rooney, i agree, they will go down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.