SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gamst Pedersen

krislu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think when a player starts saying that he should play instead of one of his teammates it shows a complete lack of respect. Reid has been doing ok the last few weeks and I can't see the team being changed this weekend.

Shame he won't just get his head down and work hard to show he deserves a starting place instead of spouting off to the press when he gets a chance.

MGP said that people that have called him a flop in the media should shut up. He thinks it unfair to call him that as long as he as hardly played at all the last 2 month.

The reason why he believe he should play instead of Reid is that he is better infront of goal and goals are something that Rovers need at the moment.

Edited by Maverick

MGP said that people that have called him a flop in the media should shut up. He thinks it unfair to call him that as long as he as hardly played at all the last 2 month.

The reason why he believe he should play instead of Reid is that he is better infront of goal and goals are something that Rovers need at the moment.

better in front of goal?

as his blazed effort against Man U showed, and im sorry but Reid is a better direct free-kick player

Reid is a better direct free-kick player

I'm not saying MGP is a great free kick player, but at least he is a WHOLE lot better than Reid at those direct free-kicks!

I have no idea why Reid keeps taking all our close range free-kicks, I mean the man has no feeling in his boots what so ever, he just closes his eyes and hits the ball as hard as he can. 97 out of 100 he hits the wall!

Trying very hard not to sound like cuicudado, but I would find it very strange if MGP isnt even on the bench against Birminham. The guy needs to get more games under his belt otherwise he will never be up to the quality in the PL...

better in front of goal?

as his blazed effort against Man U showed, and im sorry but Reid is a better direct free-kick player

He has also scored for us!

I watched some of the game last night and thought that Pedersen had a good game. His pass for the first goal was sublime, and his goal was abit lucky, but it will do his confidence no harm at all. His performance should get him a place on the bench on Sunday. I think that we should stick with the team that started against Citeh, with only Jansen coming in for Stead. I'm sure Reid won't be happy that Pedersen thinks he should start over him on Sunday! Reid has been playing well and deserves his place. Whenever we are further up the table, I'd like to see a midfield of Pedersen Reid Ferguson and Emerton.

Gamst hasn't said "I will start instead of Reid because I'm better in front of the goal", he said that Blackburn could use his goalscoring abilities, or at least his "getting into goalscoring positions"-quality.

The Reid thing is just media bs, think it was VG who used Reid because he is the most likely to be replaced by Gamst. Norwegian media is terrible, they really aren't helping..

well he does score plenty for his country, if we had him performing well and Thompson that could make up for the problems upfront, I would move Reid into the middle to replace Tugay.

but then hughes sees him evereyday in training, i don't

better in front of goal?

He has also scored for us!

not denying that, just cant believe there are comparisons between the 2

Even if Steven Reid is played instead of MGP, I hope Hughes plays Emerton on the right wing because that is obviously where he plays the best.

actually no. Emerton told soccer saturday 2 weeks back that he prefered playing on the left as he could come in onto his right side. He said he also thinks he plays better on the left

actually no. Emerton told soccer saturday 2 weeks back that he prefered playing on the left as he could come in onto his right side. He said he also thinks he plays better on the left

Yeah, and Dwight Yorke sees himself as a world beater- what's your point? wink.gif

Okay, it's wasn't a good example.. rolleyes.gif

Personally, I don't rate MGP - I think this is a case of Rovers buying over rated international 'stars' on the cheap...

I would play Emerton on the Left and now that Thompson's back and raring to go, him on the right. I think I would even give Gallagher (yes I do know that he is a striker) on either wing before playing MGP...

I hope Hughesy can buy some quality....

It's far too early to write off somebody with such a good record at international record. The regularity he gets goals from the wing for his country reminds me of somebody like Ljungberg. He's been rubbish in his games for us, but something tells me that he's a good'un and one worth keeping hold of.