BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers 1 Vs 0 Portsmouth

This is the sort of game we have to win if we are to get out of relegation trouble.

(plus I work alongside a part-time Pompey fan so we HAVE to get a result so he won't rub my nose in it on Monday!)

Out of the top 5 clubs we have already played 3 of them so it's not surprising we're not doing well.

Going out on a limb here 2-1 Rovers (was going to say 3-1 but reality has taken over)

ROVERS: Friedel, Neill, Short, Matteo, Gray, Emerton, Ferguson, Flitcroft, Pedersen, Stead, Dickov.

Subs: Enckelman, Tugay, Amoruso, Jansen, Bothroyd.

PORTSMOUTH: Hyslop, Primus, Berkovic, Stefanovic, Unsworth, Griffin, Faye, Quashie, Berger, Fuller, Yakubu.

Subs: Ashdown. Taylor, Stone, Cisse, Kamara.

Looks like a flat 4-4-2, COME ON ROVERS!!

Edited by krislu

ROVERS: Friedel, Neill, Short, Matteo, Gray, Emerton, Ferguson, Flitcroft, Pedersen, Stead, Dickov.

PORTSMOUTH: Hyslop, Primus, Berkovic, Stefanovic, Unsworth, Griffin, Faye, Quashie, Berger, Fuller, Yakubu.

Is it a FACT that its Matty on the bench this week and NOT Nissa

Shame to see that neither Gallagher nor De Pedro made the bench. To say that Hughes had little time to assess the squad. Interesting to see Amo dropped too...

I will put money on Flitcroft getting subbed for Tugay at some point during the match.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.