BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Manager is Mark Hughes

3rdpillar

One thought- the Southampton vacancy has gone very quiet hasn't it?

My thoughts exactly. I think we should remember that there's two, arguably equally prestigious, positions up for grabs at the moment. Let's just hope we're not in competition for our first choices with them.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thought- the Southampton vacancy has gone very quiet hasn't it?

My thoughts exactly. I think we should remember that there's two, arguably equally prestigious, positions up for grabs at the moment. Let's just hope we're not in competition for our first choices with them.

There is no vacancy at Southampton. Wigley is 1st team coach and they may appoint a director of football but for now that's it. That's how Le Tissier told it and also my take on it as well.

Before you shoot the messenger read my signature.

Ive heard that  Rovers will make an approach to the Welsh FA for permission to speak to Hughes. It will then be up to Hughes on whether he wants the job.

Heard from who?

I saw Albert Hovis on his delivery rounds earlier and he said it's gonna happen today.

His oven-bottom muffins are far better than Warburtons too unsure.gif

Bill Kenwright just been on ssn saying Moyes aint going to Blackburn.

And did you see HOW he said it the clown?!? Laughing like Everton are a billion light years ahead of us on all fronts! mad.gif

Yes but he is a theatrical impresario isn't he? It'll be down on his imaginary script to deny Moyes is going to blackburn and then to either smile condescendingly of guffaw loudly. Which was it?

Having said that a new ce might just be able to placate a clearly unhappy Moyes.

btw speaking to a scouse (red) mate of mine who has just been on a golfing holiday with a group of blokes, one of whom works for a company with complete access to Evertons 'books'. Anyway it transpires that they are managed dreadfully and are in a real financial mess. 320..........yes 320 employees on the payroll! It transpires that Kenwright is clueless about running a business of that sort and runs it as his own private club with many executive boxes given as freebies and simply not even billed for. I bet the people that do have to pay would not be happy to know that fact, but it's easy to predict that a disciplined guy like Moyes will not tolerate such slackness.

The Express????

I know - Sports news in a Newspaper. Incredible. Still it beats waiting for your Cousins Brothers Postman to get to work at the Foot & Mouth Clinic in Bolton to ask out-patient and the recently confimed insane President of Outer Mongolia, Natsagiyn Bagabandi for the latest "news" on Blackburn Rovers.

But only just.

The Express????

I know - Sports news in a Newspaper. Incredible. Still it beats waiting for your Cousins Brothers Postman to get to work at the Foot & Mouth Clinic in Bolton to ask out-patient and the recently confimed insane President of Outer Mongolia, Natsagiyn Bagabandi for the latest "news" on Blackburn Rovers.

But only just.

Im sure we were having a discussion yesterday about me saying tis was a good source. Yet i think Tris strongly disagreed.

Never mind wink.gif

recently confimed insane President of Outer Mongolia, Natsagiyn Bagabandi for the latest "news" on Blackburn Rovers.

laugh.gif

Reminds me of that African Pesident Canaan Banana. It was a capital offence to laugh at the mention of his name.

He was "having relations" with his bodyguard, who became known as "Mrs Banana".

Straight up. wink.gif

My wife Has Just come back from dopping off my lad @ school ( the one right next to the ground) She reports that that "there are a lot of flash cars about, Mercs, Land Rovers Etc. And also a sky sports van and lots of press and people hanging around on mobiles near the Darwen end"

So it looks like there may be an announcement comming

Edited by StroppyMoppy

My wife Has Just come back from dopping off my lad @ school ( the one right next to the ground) She reports that that "there are a lot of flash cars about, Mercs, Land Rovers Etc. And also a sky sports van and lots of press and people hanging around on mobiles near the Darwen end"

Press Conference??

they will just be there to try and watch who is coming in for interviews!

My wife Has Just come back from dopping off my lad @ school ( the one right next to the ground) She reports that that  "there are a lot of flash cars about, Mercs, Land Rovers Etc. And also a sky sports van and lots of press and people hanging around on mobiles near the Darwen end"

So it looks like there may be an announcement  comming

ohmy.gif When I was at school, all we had on mobiles were cut-out spaceships or teddy-bears. Kids are spolit these days.

Is this activity different to other mornings this week Stroppy?